The Result~

My dancing King

The emcee called all the groups to announce the elimination round.

The only groups left is the SGDC, SHINNE FX (my twin's group), and  WONDER PM,  Me and my twin smiled to each other and gave each other a thumbs up sign. After that, our prayers started. Its okay if we wont win one part of the presentation as long as we will have the over all winner.

 

"For the 2nd runner up for girls presentation,...Hey, this is the first time this happened during the 2 decades of school competition thoughout the Seoul! our 2nd runner up is....................... WONDER PM!!"

 

Our group sighed with relief. whooo! good thing we have a chance to be either 1st runner up or the WINNER!! Lets wait for the result *shiver*

 

"Now!! just like I said, this is the first time in 2 decades that were having.............. a TIE!! The winner is SGDC (super Generation Dance Club) and SHINEE FX!!!"

 

We were all shocked! we jumped with joy and  smiled to Taemin an watched him hug his grupmates... and Sulli ;) I winked at him and he blushed blush. Aigooo my twinnie is so cute when he blush! hehehe. wait! Focus yoona focus!

 

"Now let us introduce the second runner up for the boys' competition... Still, its WONDER PM!!"

 

We made another sigh of relief.

 

"Now the first runner up.... SUPER GENERATION DANCE CLUB!!"

"we jumped with joy. Its ok rather than being left out or being in 2nd. I shouted at my twin again:

"Chukkae!!"

"Gomawo twinnie!"

 

I smiled at him.. whoo! the next result is.... for dance solos!! brrrr. im nervous!"

 

"In ur dance solo results there will be no second runner up or first.. We will go directly to the winner!"

 

We held hads. All of us. And because I and Donghae represent our group, we stood beside each other.. and we held hands.. yeee donghae have cold hands! he mustve had his nervousness! It felt good holding hands with him! if only time stops i could hold his hands forever! ooops. i cant stop the time.. I need to hear the result..

 

 

'Now, the winner is.......the WINNER IS.......SUPER GENERATION DANCE CLUB!! CHukkae!"

 

Wejumped with happiness, with joy and everyting!! I and Donghea recieved the award and also the overall winner award! Gosh it felt good to win again! I miss the old times ^.^

We took a group picture and I am beside Donghae. yup beside him heart. ^^

 

 

AN: Sorry for a long hiatus(but not that long) But please check up on the foreword. In the very end of the foreword there is a new upcoming character. Thanks and Gomawo you for reading^^