HELP! TT_TT

My dancing King

I need to do something! I moved my feet, ready to kick his . But AGAIN,  he dodged it and grabbed my wrist, and stick them to the wall.What kind of human being is this nichkhun?

He tried to reach his face for my neck but i tried my best to cover i. I shrieked and shouted for help but nobody's there. A tear dropped from my eyes and more followed. I cried and shrieked louder hoping that someone would hear  and help me. 

Nichkhun looked mad by then. He tied my wrists and covered my mouth with a handkerchief. 

Teardrops cannot stop falling from my eyes. NIchkhun touched my chin and smirked gain. He uncovered my mouth.

 

"you know what? I love hard to get girls....*yawn* but im getting tired right now.... so im gettingg rid of you"

"y-youll set me free?"

 

Nichkhun suddenly made a hysterical laugh. whhhat is he planning?

 

"you think im gonna let you scamper off the police station and blabber everything about me?"

"I promise you... i wont tell anyone. just please let me go TT_TT"

"shush shush *put his hand on yoona's lips* im not gonna hurt you"

"you wont?"

" a little water cure wont hurt. or maybe i can just cut your throat off"

 

I gasped. He's going to kill me!

 

"please,,, I ll do anything for you!"

"Too late!"

 

He pulled a switchblade from his pocket and made an evil laugh with a frightful glare at me. The switchblade touched my neck. ready to cut my throat. My life is ending slowly.... slowly...

 

Then suddenly nichkhun disappeared. Someone grabbed him. who could it be?

 

I watch Nichkhun and the mysterious guy beat each other up and avoiding the switchblade. And suddenly my sight is getting blurry and my head is getting dizzy. Then everything got dark. The last thing i heard was my name....

 

"yoona! yoona! yoona!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/S:

hey guys! another inspirationXD my article was posted in our school paper and my big face was thereXD my mom and my classmates were proud of me and my bestfriend (her article was posted too)....well i hope you liked my update ^.^