The Competition Part 2

My dancing King

To give time for the performers to be ready for the solo dance, the emcee gave an icebreaker.

 

"A good time to preactice"

 

I noticed someone behind me. There stood Donghae. He smiled at me. I knew what he meant by that. I nodded and headed to an open space at the backstage. We practiced. We danced the steps perfectly until the part when I fell and our faces were so close came and I remembered that moment, I blushed! Oh gosh! I forgot the next step! 

Donghae looked at me and tapped my head. Oh gosh, he touched my head. HE TOUCHED MY HEAD!!

 

"Yoou look distracted. What's the matter?"

"Uhh. nothing. uh I just. uhm y'know"

 

Oh gosh yoona! Here comes youre stammering again!

Donghae smirked. 

 

"I dont know what you are distracted about but you should focus right now. okay?"

"n-ne arasso"

 

We practiced gain until the emcee announced our names. Our groupmates gave us a goodluck smile and Donghae whispered to me : "Forget what happened during our practice yesterday ok?"

He knew???!!!  I nodded and headed to the stage with Donghae. 

We performed well. We did the stunts perfectly and I was not able to get distracted. Pheew! We bowed together joined by a loud round of applause by the audience and also our SGDC groupmates at the backstage.

I wonder whats the result? Oh gosh Im nervous!!