Jessica failed! haha

My dancing King

"Guys! stop the rehearsal. I want  to you to meet someone"

 

They stopped and looked at me sternly. I looked at Jessica. She gave me an evil grin. Donghae still looked suspicious.

 

"This is Im Yoona the one I told you"

 

Jessica walked forward, looked at me from head to toe, and smirked.

 

"are you sure Yuri? look at her. Shes just a nerd. "

"You still didnt see her dance Jessica. In fact shes better than you are."

 

I looked at Yuri. She winked at me. She really did defend me. The two leaders stepped forward and looked at me.

 

"Okay lets see what youve got. Shindong turn the casette on"

 

They played the song "Super Girl" I danced to the music and then they played another music called "Oh!" I danced all I can. And for the finale, I bowed. I closed my eyes, hoping that they would appreciate what i had done. But there were... silence. I looked up and saw them with.. astonished face? They slowly smiled then gave me an applause. I looked at Jessica. She looked like she would kill somebody. Donghae STILL looked suspicious ut he slowly smiled and clapped.

 

"Welcome to the club!"

 

Jessica stomped outside with her comrades. I smiled. A drem come true!~