Myself

My dancing King

"Rrrriiing!"

Sigh. I love the sound of bell in the afternoon though I love school. I get tired too you know?I hurried home,go to my room,threw my bag on the floor,turned the radio on and....danced!

Yeah yeah I know I am Im Yoona. A top 1, straight A's, smart student and a certified nerd....at school. But at home, Im a different kind of person. I have my own different world. and I am Im Yoona a winner in every dance competition and won many awrds. But that was a long time ago. Before I transfered to SM Academy. Before I became nerd and got bullied and blackmailed by my mortal enemy, Jessica Jung. A blondie with a doll like structure. A part of a popular dance club and an ex of my childhood crush. I looked at my cabinet door and saw the picture of my crush, Lee Donghae. How did I get the picyure? A nerd(like me) sold pictures of Donghae. He is the school's kingka that's why that nerd earned many money. But that wasnt the end of him. He was sent to detention for selling without permit to the pincipal.

Let's go back to my fantasy. Lee Donghae. We didnt meet each other. He didnt even know I exist. Except when I was in elementary and I was hit by a bycicle.Donghae's bycicle. He helped me up and apologized again and again. That was the time I realized I got a crush on him. He left me and then forgot me. That was the end of my fantasy.

"knock knock"

ugh disturbanceangry

I opened the door. There stood Taemin, my twin brother, with a fat note book and a book in his hand.

"yoona-ssi I cant understand my english assignment"

"ugh so i guess I need to do it for you?"

 

Taemin nodded.

 

"No way. you should learn . I dont need to be here always to do your homework"

"pretty please?"

 

He curved his eyebrows and pouted, Sparkled his eyes. Ugh I hate it when he does that. 

"do I have other choice?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  

I know Taemnin and Yoona dont have the same age but his the only one in my mind