o2 Teaser : Dance Filming

HEA7EN

"Advice why are there cameras set up in front of us?" Love asked as she pointed each one, there where three different camera, each in a different angle. The other girls spilled into the practice room, their eyes quickly landing on the cameras and Voice came jogging to Advice, pulling her sleeve on a small tug.

"Where are there three cameras here? Are we getting filmed?" Voice said in a somewhat loud voice as the girls ears perked up.

"Were being filmed?" Fun asked as she looked into the cameras making goofy faces; Friendliness joined her on the middle camera in mid-center. Cleanliness just rolled her eyes as she stared at Advice, who was fixing the third camera to the center view; she adjusted the head and smiled. Looking at five girls as she noticed two playing around in front of one camera. Love curled a piece of her hair behind her ear as they all awaited Advice to speak and explain.

"Since we are to debut soon, I wanted our fans to have a view of each member dancing. Like a solo dance, to a song each girl likes." Happiness grinned as she clapped her hands in glee. "That sounds fun, Fun come here!" She turned to call over Fun and Friendliness as they jogged the small distances to her and the other members.

"Were being filmed, doing a solo dance to show our future fans." Voice informed the two and their eyes widen.

"Really?" Fun asked and Advice nodded; Friendliness slapped her palms together as she rubbed them in excitement. Everyone nodded as Advice explained that each girl will be in charge of one camera while one of the members danced; Advice wanted to show off Love first.

"Okay, Love, stand mid-center. I will be on the left camera, Happiness on the center one and Fun on the right one. Cleanliness has your iPod so she is going to play your top listened to song, say stop on the one you want. Okay, ready?" Advice asked and they all nodded. Cleanliness begun going through many songs, as she hit the tenth one Fun was growing bored already.

"Girl, pick one; already." Fun said and Love stuck her tongue out at her. "I'm filming that! Love sticking her tongue out to her future fans, ohhhh!~" Love crossed her arms as she eyed Fun who grinned innocently.

"What? I'm innocent until proven guilty." She beamed. As the next song changed, Love's eyes widen.

"Stop, that one." Cleanliness nodded as she restarted it and everyone became quiet as the real filming begun, the girls adjusted each camera on Love as she begun to dance graceful to the song she choose: Beautiful by B2ST. Fun and Happiness were softly singing along with the song as they bobbed their heads tot he beat in joy. Love's moves mimicked their dance routine of B2ST, but she added her own kick to it. She placed in her own mix at each 'You' they sang; popping her shoulders out to the beat.

She moved her steps backwards in a small circle as she pointed tot he cameras with a grin. Touching her shoulders as her elbows were out in a soft bend, she smoothly slid her shoulders and arms sideways, stepping backwards. As Junhyung's words played in English she mouthed his voice and jumped in the air as they beat went back to normal pace. Her body was hyped up on the song, and her smile was bright as she danced to the song. She slid on the ground on one knee as she did a soft 360 degree spin on her left knee, lifting herself back up with her right and pushed herself on her right hand.

"Wow!" Fun beamed as the song ended, "That was amazing, Love!" Happiness cheered and Love held a slight blush on her cheeks. She covered her face and hid the blushing smile as her members chanted her name in joy.

"Beautiful our Love, So beautiful our Love!~" Advice sang as Fun joined in and begun singing along as the other girls joined in and did the dance around Love; making her blush redder. "Ah, my face is so red." Love said as her eyes were closed, but she kept peeking seeing her members smiling at her.

"Okay, who is next Advice?" Love changed topics as Cleanliness ran her fingers through her hair.

"Cleanliness is next." Cleanliness stopped mid-way her hands in the center of her hair, "What? Me?" Advice nodded and Fun grinned as she eyed Cleanliness.

"Hehehe revenge!" Fun chanted and Happiness raised an eyebrow at her, "Fun, that is very bad; you don't want her fans to attack you for being mean to her." Fun pouted.

"Why does everyone ruin my fun?" She whined and Happiness chuckled as Cleanliness was now centered in the middle her eyes widen as she stared at the cameras. Love was now in charge of the iPod and she changed it until it landed on the song Cleanliness liked and wanted to dance to. Voice was watching Cleanliness and cheering her on as Friendliness was along side with Happiness filming her.

"Okay that one." Cleanliness said and the song she chose was: Clap Your Hands by 2ne1. An intense hip-hop dance, her members eyes blinked as her moves were right on the dot, she looked like the fifth 2ne1 member with her moves and skill. The cameras followed her as she danced and as the chorus came she did the signature move for the dance; their unique style of clapping. Clapping on each sie of her body and above her head, until she slid her right hand over hr left and down to her elbow. Crossing them over each other and making a bouncing manner, as she smirked to the cameras.

As CL's rap came, she went free-style on them as their mouths hung open at her clean popping moves. Fun was amazed and as was everyone; who would've known their nagging cleaning friend was a gangsta popping dancer. She got her mind lost in the dance as she twirled on her heels doing a C-walk as her feet made quick movements, they seemed blurred.

"So beast!" Happiness shouted once the song finished and they stopped filming. Cleanliness beamed as the girls were amazed at finding a new skill in one of their members.

"You gangsta girl!" Fun chuckled as she patted her back and Cleanliness raised an eyebrow.

"Not gangsta, just a good dancer." Friendliness smiled as Voice nodded. "So who is next?" Voice asked and Advice as all the girls looked at Voice.

"Me?" Her voice squeaked and they chuckled.

"Mid-center, girlie!" Fun beamed as they all got in positions to film her.

"Can't Fun or Friendliness go first? I don't want to go-OMG! What song am I going to dance to?!" Voice begun to spazz slightly as Cleanliness pressed play on a song and their eyes glazed on Voice as she quickly got serious once the music begun. Her spazzing moment gone and her determined and at ease face was on. The first song, Cleanliness placed was her song to dance: Fire by Han Geng. The fast-paced song was enough to keep everyone focused on their member dancing to the song; her body flowed tot he beat of the song. She was lost in the beat as she danced beautifully, her foot work was amazing as was her dance moves.

"I wonder who is next after Voice?" Friendliness whispered to Advice and she turned to her.

"You, of course." Friendliness's eyes widen as she looked at Voice twirled as she did a small back flip landing perfectly on her feet and did another epic move.

-

OMGD! I was listening to so much music as I wrote this teaser ^ ^ I hope you all enjoyed it though :]

Don't forget to keep applying

This has been, Burning91Rose