o3: MBLEAST is Formed

HEA7EN

 

As they sang on the stage, the 6 girls left in HEA7EN listened with attentive ears before a familiar and unwelcome voice whispered on their ears.
 
"Go talk to them." 
 
The girls automatically nodded at the command as if it was nothing knew. On stage though, all the members of MBLAQ was watching the girls of HEA7EN as they saw their manager, Jaeseung whisper at them. The girls never wavered their gaze while they were getting talked at. MBLAQ sang their sweet melody out into the audience filled with singers like themselves but somehow rather, the 5 of them couldn't take their gaze off HEA7EN. 
 
Maybe it was because of the fact that they had met them during their lowest time before they even hit it on the charts and the industry or maybe it was the fact that they had a bad manager and that made MBLAQ protective over their hoobae's. Neither of them knew. They just knew that from the moment they met HEA7EN, there was something special about them and it wasn't their voices or dancing ability but possibly...the aura's they give off. 
 
G.O sang the last note of the song and the audience of singers burst out in loud applause. Even HEA7EN. From the corner of the eye, Seungho caught the eye of HEA7EN's rapper, Mirage. She blushed when she realised that Seungho was looking at her and he just smiled back, not quite as red in the face. 
 
When MBLAQ and Super Junior swapped stages, they approached HEA7EN before they could approached MBLAQ. 
 
"Hey girls." G.O said with a smile in his somewhat deep voice that sounded the best when he was singing. The HEA7EN girls bowed down in a 90 degree bow and said at the same time they straightened their back,
 
"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim! We are HEA7EN!" The MBLAQ members smiled and nodded.
 
"I'm pretty sure we know the newest girl group that has the most potential over the other girl groups." The 6 girls blushed. Just as Seungho was about to speak, BEAST had come over to talk to HEA7EN at the same time.
 
Doojoon spoke first,
 
"Where's Jennifer?" Following that came the most awkward silence ever known in the industry. The girls all looked at each other as if they were deciding whether or not to tell the truth or just bluff it out but before either of the girls could comment, Junhyung spoke.
 
"What happened to your face Pandora?" On impulse, her hand slipped to her face but before she did, all the boys that were around HEA7EN saw it: the bright red mark. 
 
Skye spoke up first.
 
"Nothing. She uhh...had a rash just then and it hasn't disappeared yet." MBLAQ looked at each other with the truth in their eyes. They of all people, wouldn't and couldn't be fooled: unlike BEAST. 
 
"Oh..." Junhyung said as he held his glass of coke in his hand and took a long chug but he's eyes never left where Pandora's hand was as if he knew that Skye had lied.
 
"So where's Jennifer?" Doojoon asked again, persistent. 
 
HEA7EN bit their lips and was about to speak when a extra sweet voice filled their ears again, this time dripping with anger which only HEA7EN could recognize. 
 
"Jennifer wasn't feeling well after she ate some of the fruit. She was allergic to some of the fruit which she ate without thinking and became sick. I sent her home so she can get her rest. I apologise deeply on her behalf if you wanted to talk to her." HEA7EN members nodded. It was the only thing they could do after all: go with the flow. 
 
BEAST nodded but they could sense that something was wrong. Jaeseung turned back to his girls with his tight smile on his face and his eyes filled with raging fire.
 
"Girls, I need to talk to you." He walked away, expecting that HEA7EN would follow, which they did, dreading what was about to come next. 
 
Meanwhile, while they were walking away, MBLAQ talked to each other through their eyes and in an instant, they all came to the same conclusion: they were going to tell BEAST about what they saw when they first went to Starship Entertainment.
 
Cheondong, MBLAQ's second maknae took a step forward just as BEAST was about to turn around and leave. Despite MBLAQ and BEAST's good relationship, after what had happened when Doojoon said that they, BEAST, we becoming better than MBLAQ, their relationship hasn't been the same ever since.
 
"We have to tell you something about HEA7EN." Cheondong said and that stopped BEAST from turning around and walking away.
 
"What is it?" Hyunseung said. MIR said to BEAST,
 
"This isn't a good place to tell you. Let's go outside and we'll give you the details." BEAST nodded and together with MBLAQ, they walked outside of the party. When the reached the open space, MBLAQ turned to BEAST and told them what they saw the day that they entered Starship Entertainment.
 
"We were supposed to pick up a package for our manager at Starship Entertainment group but when we got there, we didn't know where to go to get the package so we decided to just try our luck. We went to the floor with the training rooms and heard bouncy music. When we were listening in, the music suddenly stopped and a rude voice came out of the room, telling the dancers inside that they weren't doing the choreography right and that they wouldn't debut unless they got it right."

Yoseob's eyes widened.

"Were the dancers...HEA7EN?" MBLAQ didn't answer that question. It was way too obvious to answer. 

"Then, just as we were about to leave, Shin Jaeseung came out and he asked us what we wanted," MBLAQ decided to not describe his attitude. "and we said that we were sent to pick up a package from Shin Jaeseung. At that time, we didn't know that it was him and he told us that the package wasn't ready for inspection yet and that when it was, he would ask both us, MBLAQ and you, BEAST to 'inspect' them. And that was when the 7 girls came out of the training room with sweat dripping off their faces. They were all bone with hardly no fat. That was how hard they were worked."

MBLAQ stopped talking and just let the night air sip in for a bit before they continued to the part of the story that was the biggest point. 

"One girl, had a definite hand mark on one side of her face." BEAST members looked shocked to the core. It was known in the industry that idols would have hard times, especially during their debut days but...getting slapped so much that it drew attention wasn't normal and isn't the way that an idol should be treated. 

"Was that...?" Kikwang said with a trailing thought. MBLAQ didn't answer this question either but they just nodded. Leaders have the hardest job.

"So that red mark on her face today...it was because she got slapped." That was a statement, not a question. Junhyung squeezed his glass of coke but thank God, he didn't have enough strength to break it. 

"So we just wanted to tell you 6 that story because you need to know. Especially since it seems that Jaeseung wants HEA7EN and the 11 of us to be good friends. Or at least, I think that that's his intention. Whether or not that's true, I'm not so sure." Joon finished off. It was so rare for Joon to be speaking so seriously and when he did, it meant that whatever the matter was, was serious. BEAST could see that now. 

"Then what should we do?" Dongwoon said. Cheondong said,

"We just have to protect them and make sure that they don't get in trouble or their not blamed into any trouble. I feel like that's the reason why their getting mistreated by their so-called, manager." MBLAQ and BEAST nodded: they were going to be in this together to protect the Goddesses of HEA7EN. 

-

"What the hell was that about?!" Pandora's face snapped to the right with the remainder 5 members of HEA7EN behind her, not daring to speak up. Pandora slowly moved her pained face to face Jaeseung and replied in a small voice,

"I don't know." Jaeseung's firing eyes were even more brighter and hotter now. 

"You don't know?!" Pandora got a third slap.

"You're the leader. You're supposed to know!" As Jaeseung's hand was about to come down again for the 4th time that night, Sully stepped up. 

"Don't blame it on Pandora eonni!" Jaeseung froze and Pandora closed her eyes in prayer. HEA7EN's rule #1:never speak back to Jaeseung. 

"What, did you just say?" Pandora knew that only she could stand up for Sully so she was about to speak when another voice spoke instead. "Could I speak to Sully please?" HEA7EN turned around and saw Joon flanked with his MBLAQ friends/members with BEAST behind them, their eyes hard. Jaeseung instantly smiled and said,

"Sure, no problem. Go ahead Sully, I'll finish what I was telling you later, at your dorm." Sully gulped, did a quick bow to Jaeseung and then walked hurriedly with her head down towards Joon who, did something unexpected: held Sully's hand. Skye gasped loudly: that was going against what Jaeseung had said about not getting into any scandals. Jaeseung didn't say anything though. Joon turned around and walked away with an even scared Sully. Seungho was next.

"Could I please take Mirage away for a bit?" Her eyes widened so much that it looked like it was about to pop. Mirage took a sneak peek at Jaeseung and when he made a slight nod with his head, she slowly walked towards Seungho, praying silently that he wouldn't do anything rash like Joon did in front of Jaeseung. Thankfully, Seungho wasn't as rash as Joon so all he did was put out his elbow like a gentleman which Mirage took gratefully with a small smile on her face. 

"And I would like to discuss some things about love with Iris thanks." Cheondong said and walked bravely to Iris and held out his hand as if he was asking her for a dance. Iris didn't even wait for Jaeseung's approval before she put her hand on Cheondong's and was lead back inside to the party. Now there was only Hannah, Skye and Pandora left. 

Kikwang, Yoseob and Junhyung took a step forward while the other 3 BEAST member stayed where they were. They walked up to a HEA7EN member: Kikwang to Hannah, Yoseob to Skye and Junhyung to Pandora. In sync, the 3 BEAST members held out their hand. Like Iris, Hannah and Skye took the hands of a BEAST member without hesitance but only Pandora, rejected Junhyung.

"I'm sorry Junhyung-ssi, but I need to talk to my manager about something before I go back inside. Do you mind if you just wait for me inside?" 

Under normal circumstances, Junhyung wouldn't smile and nodded and then walked back in without another word. But since he knew the truth now, there was no way he was going to be walking inside without a fight. However, before he even got a chance to speak, Hyunseung spoke.

"Sure, no problem." Junhyung whipped around to give Hyunseung a death glare but was only met with eyes that spelled out a warning. Junhyung took the hint and nodded at Pandora before he turned around and walked back into the party, followed closely by Hannah and Kikwang as well as Yoseob and Skye. Just as Junhyung was about to go into the double doors of the party, he turned around for the last time and saw Pandora looking at him with sad eyes and a sad smile. Just as he saw her face though, she turned around and was face to face with Jaeseung.

"Stand up to him Pandora...Stand up to him."
 
***
 
how are you all? hope u guys are doing good~~~ im really sorry if im updating really late...i dont exactly have internet at my expense so ive saved my story little by little on my email as a draft...so im really slow so im really sorry!!!
anyways, i hope this chapter is okay and hopefully, it doesnt sound like im focusing completely on my character coz i feel like thats exactly whats happening...anyways, the nxt few chapters will be focused more on the couples which were mentioned during this chapter ~
 
xxx
love you all <3
SDA