o6 Teaser: Shin Jaeseung

HEA7EN

"Hyung!" Seungho turned around to see Thunder running towards him with his cheeks wider than usually despite them being pretty wide before. When Thunder reached Seungho, unconsciously, Seungho raised his hands and pinched Thunder's cheeks while moving his head side to side, as if he was saying Thunder was really cute. Which, he was of course. 

"Hyu-ung! A-appeo!" Thunder said between each shake and Seungho finally stopped with a bright smile on his face. Sometimes he really wished that Cheondong was the maknae of their group, but then again, Mir was-

"SEUNGHO HYUNG!" Suddenly Seungho felt himself go off balance and when he regained consciousness, Mir was sitting on top of him with his mouth covered and his eyes wide like a puppy dog. Mir quickly got off Seungho as Seungho gave him his famous laser eye and began to bow again and again in apology. 

"Cheosonghamnida! Cheosonghaeyo hyung! Cheosonghamnida!" Seungho sighed and shook his head while getting up with the help of Thunder that was stifling a laugh, biting his small lips. He dusted himself off and put a hand on Mir's shoulder and said,

"Yah, next time, be more careful. Not everyone you bump into is going to forgive you arasso?" Mir nodded with his hands in a praying position over his mouth and his eyes tightly closed.

"Kamsahamnida hyung!" Seungho sighed and then heard another 2 voices drifting through their dance studio.

"...5x7?" 

"39!" 

"Yah! Lee Joon! Go back to school!"

"WAE?! MAJAYO!" 

"YAH!" G.O and Joon burst into the room with Joon protesting that 39 was the answer to 5x7. Everyone just rolled their eyes, even the maknae duo. When Joon saw the eye rolling, he turned to look at the 3 and said,

"Wae~?! I'm right! ...Aren't I...?" He added in when he saw Seungho shake his head.

"Cheogyo hyung, geundae, 5x7 is...35." Thunder said with another stifle of a laugh. Mir didn't even bother holding it in as he just completely burst out laughing while trying to not drop onto the ground and banging his hands on the floor. 

Seungho didn't say anything as G.O laughed while walking to Seungho and standing next to him. Seungho recieved a text message at that second. He took out his iPhone and checked it. It was from their manager. 

I want the 5 of you to go to Starship Entertainment and help me pick up a package from a friend of mine that is a new manager - Hyung

Seungho frowned but he didn't question.

"Yah, Hyung wants us to go to Starship Entertainment." Everyone stopped what they were doing (teasing Joon's math skills of course~) and turned to look at Seungho. 

"Wae?" G.O asked. Seungho thought back to the time when G.O had a mustache and almost burst out laughing. Almost.

"He said that he wanted us to go pick up a package from his friend that is a new manager...he didn't even give me a name." Seungho realised and then texted his hyung back and instantly got an answer.

Shin Jaeseung - Hyung

"Shin Jaeseung." Seungho said to s as soon as he got an answer and s looked at each other before shrugging meaning that they all agreed to go.

Seungho smiled and turned to look at G.O who had a dark look on his face - that basically meant he was too lazy to go; as usual.

"Yah, if you come, I'll buy you a pair of shoes." Seungho said, instantly regretting what he said. G.O's eyes instantly brightened and he quickly nodded. Seungho shook his head,

"I think this is the 5th pair of shoes I've given you." G.O laughed and put a hand around Seungho's shoulder,

"You know, being an idol is hard work. It requires you to be in fashion~" G.O skipped away from Seungho followed by Cheondong and Joon, still arguing about the answer to 5x7. Mir waited for Seungho and they left together.

*

"Nuguseyo?" A voice through an intercom drifted through and Seungho replied,

"Annyeonghaseyo! This is,"

"MBLAQ!" The 5 said together before Seungho continued again.

"And we were told from our manager that he wanted us to pick up a package from a manager named Shin Jaeseung from Starship." 

"Ah, ne, majayo. Please come in." The intercom shut off and a buzzing sound came out from the door. Excited, the lovely pabo Joon ran to the door and opened it with a surprised look on his face,

"Yah! The door is automatic!" Everyone groaned and walked inside without saying anything to Joon but shaking their head.

"Wae~?!" 

"Yah, Joon-ah," Seungho said before G.O cut in and finished the sentence for the leader.

"We have one of these on our company!" Suddenly it dawned on Joon that J.Tune Entertainment DID have the same door system as Starship. Joon hit his forehead and said,

"Yah, no Pabo yah!" Everyone else just shook their heads and waited in the lobby for Shin Jaeseung. But after 10 minutes, nothing happened so Seungho just decided to go inside the company.

"Yah, we can't do that!" Thunder said but Seungho just gave him the 'look' to shut him up. MBLAQ got into the elevators and looked at the 10 buttons that they could choose from. 

Level 1- Translators Office

Level 2- Special Effects Office

Level 3- Cultural Relations Office

Level 4- Vocal Practice Rooms

Level 5- Dance Practice Rooms

Level 6- Recording Studios

Level 7- Artist's Practice Rooms

Level 8- Manager's Office 

Level 9- Lyricst's and Composer's Office

Level 10- CEO's Office 

"Let's try Level 7." Seungho said and Mir clicked the button. The door closed and up they went. 

When they finally reached level 7, as soon as they stepped out of the elevator, they instantly heard music blaring through a room to their right. They were distracted by the music afterall, they ARE singers themselves.

"We'll take a peep and then we'll leave." Seungho reassured his dongsaeng's and then walked down the hall to their right. The closer they got the more they understood the lyrics and the more they would smell sweat. 

As soon as they were outside the practice rooms however, the music was suddenly turned off and the MBLAQ members froze where they were, afraid to be seen, heard or worse, caught.

"Yah! This isn't what the choreographer showed me! The dance isn't supposed to be like this! You girls have it all wrong!" MBLAQ heard a male voice that sounded quite young shout in the room.

"Goddess of Advice, you're the leader! Get your group in order before debut or else I'll tell the CEO to make sure you don't get your debut stage until even later!" The door suddenly opened to reveal a young man indeed. His eyes were in slits as he looked at the MBLAQ members that was startled.

"What are you guys doing here for? Unauthorised people aren't allowed up here!" Mir took a sly step behind Seungho and Seungho could hear Joon gulp down a lot of air. G.O and Thunder nudged Seungho stimultaneously and Seungho took up his courage and stepped forward to talk to the man.

"I'm looking for Shin Jaesung." The man crossed his hands on his chest and said,

"I am Shin Jaeseung." The door behind him suddenly opened to reveal 7 very, very, very tired faces. And some of them even looked kind of red on one side. Especially this one girl who had a distinct hand mark on the left side of her face. 

"Our manager told us that we had to pick up a package from you." Jaeseung shook his head in frustration.

"The package isn't ready yet. I was hoping you 5 would be able to see the package and give me some advice to improve the package but they aren't ready for evaluation yet-"

"Oppa! We are!" The girl with the distinct hand mark on the left side of her face suddenly said. Jaeseung turned to the girl and slapped her again in the same place. Seungho's eyes widened and the other 4 members gasped. 

"No. You're not." Jaeseung snarled and then pushed the 7 back in and walked in but not before he told the MBLAQ members this,

"Maybe when HEA7EN is finally ready for their first stage in front of other idols, then I will formally invite you and B2ST to watch their performance."

He slammed the door.

***

Just a SUPER long teaser to remind people that being an idol isn't all about the looks and the music =) and yes, the girl with the distinct mark on her face is muohhh~~~ xDDD anyways, I haven't been able to update coz of finals but hey, guess what? I'M DONE!!!

gosh FINALLY!!! after i update my vampire B2ST/MBLAQ story, i shall start choosing girls <3 i wanted to have Burning91Rose eonni put up a teaser for her own character but I guess she didn't get the time too~ I think as soon as we choose the girls we're just doing the dive right into the story <3 

anyways, super long teaser like i said before and i hope u guys are okay with it ^^

just watched mean girls II so kinda in a badass mood~ xDDD

LOVE YOU ALL <3