o5 Teaser : B2ST Mind Trick

HEA7EN

"Yah! That was mine!" Dongwoon blinked, he looked up to see Junhyung; coming after him with narrowed eyes. "Err, sorry?" Dongwoon gave him a small smile holding up the half finished coke, "Want some?" Junhyung frowned.

"After you germs are all on the opening? Hell no!" Junhyuns huffed and the door to their dorm room opened revealing four figures; both with bright smiles.

"Guys, Manager hyung wants us to take something over to some Entertainment place." Dongwoon blinked as he stood up from the couch, turning the television off. Junhyung placed his full attention on their leader: Doojoon. The three guys behind him were setting down duffel bags on the ground, kicking them to the side of the wall.

"Starship, right?" One of the three guys asked; his adorable smile and huge wide eyes. He looked at Doojoon, and Doojoon nodded. "Yeah, I think we have to drop off some papers and other things to Manager hyung frien-" A tall handsome guy frowned as he looked at Doojoon.

"This is Manager hyung's friend?" Doojoon nodded as he continued, "Then how come he don't go himself?" He asked.

"Because Manager hyung is busy at the moment; so I offered to take it-" As soon as the words slipped out his mouth s went walking past him. To their rooms. "YAH!" Doojoon shouted running after them,but they all closed the door of the room they shared. Five bodies pressing against one door against one lone soul; you should know the winner here.

"You said, 'I offered' so you go." The chimed and he frowned. "But I don't want to go alone! I'll be seeing groups, and meeting Leaders also. What will they say seeing me by myself?" He whined, knocking on the door; hoping to get to them. Hoping.

"That your so brave and nice, giving your members a day off." Kikwang grinned.

"FINE! I guess you all won't come with me to meet the new girls there too. I heard they are all HOT and Y!" Doojoon hissed, with a grin as he crossed his arms. He turned from the door, grabbing his cell phone and his keys with a cap. The soft thuds of his foot steps, made the five boys look at each other.

"Girls?" Dongwoon said looking at Yoseob.

"Hot girls." He turned to Kikwang.

"y girls." Kikwang turned to Hyunseung and he grinned.

"New girls." Hyunseung turned to Junhyung.

"Hot new y girls." Junhyung smirked. They all grinned, and Doojoon held a huge smirk as he waited by the door counting the seconds as he twirled the keys around his pointer finger. His eyes on the door knob and his ears picking up their conversation. "One-" The door knob moved slowly.

"Two-" The chattering became quite as the knob fully twisted.

Smirking Doojoon stopped twirling his keys, turning on his back to their room door; facing the front door. "Thr-" He got cut off by five happy charming voices.

"HYUNG!~" He smirked and wiped it off as he turned to them. "What?" Doojoon asked as he opened the door.

"We'll go with you-" Yoseob was cut off by Kikwang. "To help you." He added and Doojon raised an eyebrow.

"We don't want the other leaders thinking bad about you with out your members." Junhyung smiled; which was rare.

"Really?" Doojoon blinked, his smile curving on his lips and they nodded. "Perfect." Doojoon smirked as he motioned them to follow him to the lobby. Where six boxes of paper work and such things laid, they're eyes widen. Doojoon smiled as he turned to them.

"Come on grab a box, we have to get there in twenty minutes." They groaned. Everyone, but Doojoon glared at Yoseob as he blinked.

"Girls?!" Yoseob hung his mouth open, "Dongwoon ah said that! I said 'Hot girls'" Their eyes fell on Dongwoon and he gave them a meek smile.

"Hurry up!" Doojoon shouted as he held a box in his arms going out to the car; they nodded grabbing a box and following their leader. Who held the biggest smile on his face, "They are so easy to manipulate." He beamed.

-

OMGD! SORRY FOR NOT BRING TEASERS T^T

I had early bird shift and work is hell now, but I will not forget you nor my fics ^ ^ I make time for everyone :D

I hop you enjoyed this chapter :] Listening to Bonamana, I fought the urge to add SuJu, lol! XD

"Saranghae Miinah!" <- Aw Super Junior loves you all ^ ^