o4 Teaser: Ice-Cream Delivery Men

HEA7EN

 

Donghyun, Jeongmin, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo and Hyunseong walked into their practice rooms and saw 7 bodies lying on the ground, their eyes closed and breathing heavily. The 6 boys looked at each other and then back down at the girls before turning around, and leaving the practice room.
After closing the door, Donghyun, the red haired leader said,

“That must be the new girl group they’re debuting.” Everyone else nodded and Minwoo, being the cheeky dongsaeng, peeked into the room again before coming back out and saying,

“They looked so wiped out and not to mention super dehydrated.” Instantly, the Jo Twins said,

“We should get them some water!” Hyunseong and Jeongmin laughed and nodded.

“Wait, what about…ice-cream?” Donghyun suggested cheekily and Minwoo and the twins jumped up and down.

“Hyung, why are you getting them ice-cream?! You never got us ice-cream!” Donghyun shook his hand and said,

“Yah, their our hoobae’s! We should look out for them!” Minwoo pouted and crossed his arms on his chest before snapping his neck to the right.

“Anyways!” Hyunseong said to stop the tension from rising anymore, “Do you know what type of ice-cream they like-“

“You know, I wish we could have ice-cream right now!” A girl’s voice travelled through the door and into the ears of the Boyfriend members, causing them to freeze and not make a sound, listening to see if they would mention what type of ice-cream they like.

“I know! I would DIE for a mint ice-cream right now!”

“Cookies and Cream!”

“I love Rainbow!” The 7 girls inside laughed.

“Such a maknae!” The girls laughed again, this time more loudly.

“I really, really, really want a lemon gelato right now!” Hyunseong was typing furiously on his iPhone.

“Don’t you guys like Lime?! It’s the best flavour in the WORLD!”

“NO IT’S NOT!” 6 voices said at the same time before bursting into another fit of giggles.

“Personally, I think that vanilla’s the best. It’s so simple!” If eye rolling could make a sound, there would be a HUGE sound coming out from the practice room right now.

“Chocolate! Chocolate!”

“But I’m so not in the mood to go to an ice-cream shop right now!” A girl whined.

“Eonni! You’re the oldest! Please? For us?” Boyfriend heard a girl sigh and replied,

“No…if you guys want ice-cream, go get it yourself!” And at that point, Boyfriend was out of there.

“Let’s get a flavour each and then go back and give them a surprise!” Jeongmin said and everyone nodded, high fived each other for their plan and then ran off excitedly, setting their plan into action.

10 minutes later, with cones of ice-cream on their hand, the members of Boyfriend knocked on the door to the practice room that was now filled with loud music and when they didn’t get a reply, they stopped trying. The girls wouldn’t be able to hear the knock on the door through the music that was pulsing through the room.

Donghyun opened the door and stepped in. Once all 6 members were in the practice room, that was the time when a girl with long brown hair noticed the 6 boys at the back. She stopped dancing and turned around with wide eyes.

“Boy…friend sunbae?” That stopped all the girls from dancing and turning around. Boyfriend smiled kindly at the girls and then walked towards them.

“So, who ordered the mint ice-cream?” Jeongmin asked and looked around to see which girls face betrayed a hint of surprise. Sure enough, it was the girl that had noticed them first.

“Here you go.” And that went on for a few minutes as the Boyfriend members handed the girls their ice-cream.

“So you girls must be Hea7en?” Minwoo asked with a cute smile and then, a girl with a high pony tail in a cap stepped forward and said,

“Annyeonghaseyo, we’re,” Now, all the girls opened their mouth to speak.

“HEA7EN!” 

***

Once again, this is SourireDAnge with another teaser. Burning91Rose has been pretty busy with other fanfics so I think you guys are going to be hearing from me more often now =) 

This is the teaser for Boyfriend (and ice-cream~ xD) and up next should be a teaser for B2ST and MBLAQ also~ Thank you guys for being patient and thanks to the people that has applied <3

In&Out. 

SDA