o7 Teaser: Starship Entertainment reveals the News!

HEA7EN

 

Yesterday, Starship Entertainment finally revealed the much awaited details of their new group.

“They will be called HEA7EN.” When asked why they were named that way, the CEO replied with a chuckle,

“These girls have been through a lot so we decided to give them that name. The name was came up unintentionally yet we hope that everyone likes the name.” The CEO also told ALLKPOP exclusively that they hope that these girls will be making an appearance not only in the Korean music industry but also in the Chinese, Japanese and Western.

“We hope the debut them right into the Western music scene after their fame in Korea gets to a certain level. Because we have done some research and it is much harder for artists outside of the area to be able to debut into Hollywood so we will be having the girls debut in America first.”

ALLKPOP reporters asked about language barriers.

“In all honesty, about half of the girls in the group can speak fluent English so we are not quite that worried about the language barriers. The leader that has been chosen for the group is fluent in Korean, Japanese, Chinese and English.”

“We have also confirmed that they will be making individual appearances in different variety programs that will show off their different personalities perfectly.”

ALLKPOP asked for more news on the girls, especially the number of members.

“There will be 7 girls within the group. Their group name, HEA7EN will be replacing the letter ‘V’ with the number ‘7’.”

The date for the debut of HEA7EN has also been decided and confirmed for July 21st. The songs have not yet been revealed however, the persona's and positions have. 

The first persona is Goddess of Advice. The CEO stated, "We gave out this persona to the girl we thought would be the best person to gain advice from and hence, being one of the best friends. After all, being in the industry, everyone needs a friend to console once in awhile. The girl chosen to be in this persona is also the leader of the group." 

The girl who will be G of A has the position of a Vocal.

Second persona is Goddess of Happiness. "Our first impression of her was that she was a happy-go-lucky type of girl so, when we confirmed her as a member of the group, we instantly knew what persona she was going to be given and she happily accepted the role. She is the mood maker of the group and always manages to keep a positive and happy view of things no matter how bleak the situation is." G of H is a Dancer.

3rd person is no other than Goddess of Love. "Every group has that one member who is a flirt and is liked by the opposite more than others. We chose this girl no because of her looks are appealing. In fact, if you really looked at her, you would mistake her for a guy. We chose her because we felt like she was more girly despite her looks." She has been chosen as another Vocal. 

4th Persona has been shown as Goddess of Voice. "Like the name says, this girl will have one of the best voices in the industry. She has a gifted talent that I'm surprised that other entertainment groups haven't found and taken. When she wants you to feel a certain emotion, you will be able to feel it during her singing period. If she wants you sad, you gives you the voice and the mood. If she wants you happy, she will also give you the voice and mood. She is talented." Without another word, G of V is confirmed as the Main Vocal.

Fifth Persona is Goddess of Cleanliness. "This was a persona we really scratched our head at. We wanted to give this member the perfect persona however, this was all we could come up with. However, after being crowned this persona, this member was happy so, we decided to keep it with her." She has been chosen as the Main Dancer

6th Persona is Goddess of Fun. "She's cheeky and fun to be around. She never stops playing even when she's practicing hard into the night, she's always having fun in some kind of way so, we decided to give her this title to make it official." G of F is the Main Rapper. 

The last but not least 7th persona is Goddess of Friendliness! "Much alike to Goddess of Advice who can be a close friend to you, this member of the group can become friends with anyone in less than 2 minutes being around you and it is hard to not become her friend with her personality. The whole Starship has already fallen under her spell!"

With such exclusive information told the CEO said,

"Our next information that is going to be given will be the album cover as well as the album's title song. Please look forward to it. The girls have put in a lot of effort that we all hope fans will recognize and acknowledge." 

The girls sunbae's, Boyfriend, SISTAR and solo artist K.Will was asked to give a few words about their new hoobae group.

"I didn't get a lot of time to spend with them despite us being in the same company. I'm busy with my oncoming concert preparations however, with the few minutes that I did spend with them, i found them so likeable that I wanted to stay with them for a long time to get to know them. But duty calls and I was told to leave and prepare. A few days later I recieved a surprise visit from the girls at my recital and they brought my home made food. With a such a short encounter, I am almost certain that these 7 girls will be well liked. I promise it." K.Will stated with a bright eye smile.

"We were on our way to practice our dances when we heard music blaring through the practice room with a nice beat to the song and bright voices coming out of the speakers. We peeked into the room and saw 7 girls working hard. They were sweating hard and had eye bags under their eyes. With every step they took, a sweaty foot print was on the ground. When they were told to rest, they did not and just continued as if they aren't tired despite their looks. This group works harder than any other groups that we have ever seen and we hope that their effort will be recognized." SISTAR said with a nod of approval.

"Because we were once the youngest in the company, now we have become their sunbae and as their sunbae's, we were hoping that we could teach them some things about being in the industry. But it felt like they needed no teaching. It was as if they already were in the industry! We really adored them. Each of them has their own fun personality and each of them is likeable. It is almost impossible for them to generate any anti-fans because they work harder than most, they are nicer than most and they are non judgemental. We know that they will be well liked." Boyfriend said with their bright smiles and nod of approval, summarising K.Will and SISTAR's statement.

With their sunbae's approval, will these girls live up to expectations or will they disappoint? Stay intune with ALLPOP for the next information!

**

i wanted to update with 2 articles yesterday but it got deleted and left me pissed so i just wrote it in one long teaser.

burning91rose eonni and i have officially chosen the girls and now we're only waiting for the teasers to come out~ wait for it!

as a heads up, i WILL be leaving for a 2 week hiatus in a weeks time so i will not b updating . sorry if that's disappointing! anyways, hope this teaser was good xDDD

xx