MBLEAST + Hea7en [ Pt. 1 ]

HEA7EN

As Yoseob watched from behind, seeing Skye walk ahead of him. His eyebrows furrowed as he replayed the conversation with MBLAQ, his lips pursed and his cute adorable eyes turned serious. Skye paused and she looked over her shoulder, eyes widen at Yoseob's serious blank eyes.

Walking up to him, she waved a hand in front of him, "Yoseob sshi?" He blinked and looked up to see her face just four inches from his nose. His face heated as he got a nice good close up of her detailed face. Her milky skin as her brown eyes, peered into his; her lips pink and thin, but kissable. Her sharp smooth jaw line and her sharp nose, those eyes; it was like he could go on forever, if she didn't move away from him. But to his bad luck, she did.

"What were you thinking so hard? Are . . . are you mad I spilled the drink on you . . ." Skye whispered her voice coming out thin and dripped with fear. Yoseob's eyes widen as he rose his hands shaking them side to side as he did his head, "No! I'm not mad, I was just thinking of some things hyungs said abou-" He covered his mouth as his big adorable eyes widen. Skye rose her eyebrow as she looked at him, he was cute looking shock and wide-eyed. A smile broke over Skye's face as she her heels.

"Good, I don't like people being mad at me. I find it . . ." Yoseob dropped his hands as Skye's back looked sad as the words escaped her lips, trailing off.

"You find it what?" Yoseob whispered, but Skye ignored him as she opened the doors to the building. Walking outside as the night air caressed her skin, it felt nice to be out of such a tense air; one that Jaeseung created. They all needed fresh air to breath, somewhere to be able to spread their wings and relax. Closing her eyes as she took a whiff of the air, sure it smelled like crap and held gasoline from the cars, but it was a smell of simple freedom for awhile.

"You like being outside?" Yoseob asked and Skye nodded.

"I feel relaxed, like I'm not being watched." Skye muttered, but Yoseob heard clearly.

"Why would you feel watched?" Yoseob asked as he walked up to her, placing his palm on her shoulder. She stiffened. Softly he squeezed her shoulder, but he felt the tension he created by the simple question.

"Hey want me to show you something cool?" Skye turned to him and Yoseob held his hand out to her, Skye blinked looking at his palm; out stretched to her. Staring at his palm for a second or long, she slowly slid her one in his; with a smile on his face as he lead her to a nearby park. Her smile was bubbling to grow bigger as she let him lead her to where he was going.

-

"Thank you Joon sshi, you can go back to the party." Sully turned to him as they walked down the hallway, she stood in front of him and he blinked. Quickly she bowed, feeling shy about the situation he found her and her members in; wanting to get away from that and him, she bowed. Before Sully could turn to go the opposite he grasped her wrist and spun her to face him, her eyes blinked as she caught his sharp sincere eyes facing her.

"The party would be boring without you there, can I join you?" Joon asked his smile curved on his lips as Sully felt a small heat creep on her cheeks. Looking away she nodded, and she walked ahead of him; in the ampty hallway as she heard their foot steps echo, not knowing where to go she just walked. Joon had his hands tucked inside his pockets as he followed her, a smile on his lips as he watched her just walk around aimlessly.

"What position are you in Hea7en?" Joon spoke up, slicing the silence.

"I'm Hea7en's rapper, the one and only." Sully turned to him, showing him a peace sign. "Have you ever wanted another position?" Joon asked and Sully shook her head.

"I like rapping, plus my dancing isn't the best. That may be my only problem-" Joon noticed she stopped in the middle of the hallway, slowly she turned to hiim and her eyes held curiosity in them.

"Joon sshi, how do you remember all those dance moves so easily? It takes me days to memorize just once, I bring down the group on just one dance and . . ." Sully froze as she realized what she was about to say, she was about to spill about Jaeseung to another idol. One that might be on his side and not hers. But then again why did he take her from Jaeseung's side?  Looking to the side she noticed a small ballet room, the door was ajar as a dim light was on inside. Joon followed her gaze and he walked beside her, his chin resting on her left shoulder as his lips whispered in her ear.

"Want me to teach you my secret?" He whispered, and his breath coating over her ear gave her a shiver; a good one too. Not trusting her voice she nodded as he led her inside. Joon flickered the switch as the room lit up and the wooden floor dazzled as the mirror beside them; showed their reflection. Looking around he noticed no stereo or nothing, just the floor, walls and mirror. Pursing his lips he touched his chin, walking around the room as he looked closely around.

"No stereo, oh well." Joon said as he turned to Sully.

"Sully stand in the middle of the room, look forward to the mirror." Sully nodded and did as told as Joon stood behind her she turned to look at him, but he pushed her head to stay forward. "I'm going to teach you a dance, you can't forget." Suly blinked.

"But-" Joon placed his finger on her nose and she bit her lower lip, "Believe me, you'll remember this." Joon whispered and her heart raced.

"Hold your left hand out like this, face your fist down." Joon instructed as his hand slid on her left arm, wrapping his long fingers over her fist as he looked back at her. "Twist your heels forward, and bring your right hand forward." Joon softly pushed her heel to twist as he instructed. Bringing his right hand over her elbow as he lifted it forward.

"Out stretch your fingers." Sully gulped at how close his voice and breath were to her, but she did as told. "Fist your right and pull it back," He brought her elbow back to her side slowly as her left hanf stayed out.

"Now slowly lowering your left." Joon's fingers softly grazed her small fist as he pulled her left arm back to her body. Sully's heart raced ad she felt heat creep up in her cheeks at the skinship between them. More how close their bodies were at the moment.

"From here, pay attention and follow my lead." Joon whispered as his strong hands softly gripped her elbows and his legs stood behind her; his chin removed from her chin. She felt his warm breath on her neck as she stared into the mirror, seeing his head above hers as his eyes twinkled in the light and then he sang, followed by his movements as he showed her.

Pushing her right hand towards her left side, he brought her upper body down and pulled he right hand back to her side. His fingers aced over her own fingers as he leaned foward on her body, bring her palms over her upper body as she went down. His left hand brought her palm over her head, as he gripped her shirt slowly showing a little of her skin and he released it. His voice strong and fierce as it brough chills down her spine, but a good chill.

"Concerntrate." Joon whispered through his singing as he picked up the pace, slightly. As the chorus came up, he crossed her wrist on her left side, sliding her feet to the right as she looked in the mirror; her eyes glazed over his concertrated face. Moving quickly as he slid her softly to the right in a second he released her palms and they found their way to her hips. Joon's hands gripped her waist as he lifted her one inch off the ground, before placing her back down and finding her palms again.

"Move your neck sidewaysas your bobbing a bullet." Joon whispered as he held her left hand out, a fist in her palm. She nodded and moved her head the way he instructed.

"Give a jump on your left foot-" As his words left she rose her foot and quickly his hands circled her waist as he lifted her up. Right when her foot touched the wooden floor, it was like time stopped for her; but then he set her back down as he continued. He repeated the chorus until the shifted to the left side and once again lifting her up; Sully liked the feeling of his arms circled around her. It was nice, and she felt secure.

At the quick work with her hands and feet, his voice stopped as he was about to cross his arms along with hers over her chest. His eyes looked into hers and quickly his hands left her skin, her lips frowned as he stepped back. "I think from here I'll show you myself, watch me." Joon said and continued where he left off, but solo this time. She watched as his hands tucked on the side of his chest and her cheeks redden, his cool structure made him charming and attractive, more than he already is.

"Join me Sully, I'm sure if you can't remember I'll help you." Joon turned to her and gave her a slight wink, making her heart race, "Thank you Joon sshi-" He frowned.

"No more sshi, try oppa." Sully blinked as he smiled, his lips kissable and stretched into the most charming smile.

"Okay Joon . . . oppa." Joon smiled wider as he begun from the very beginning on the song, this time Sully was beside him and he watched her through the mirror as his voice filled the ballet room.

-

It's been forever since me or SourirDeAnge update this

GOMENASAI! (sorry)

But hopefully, I'll be updating will she is busy with school and homework; even though I have my load, but I can handle it ^-^

P.S.: The dance Joon and Sully were doing was "Again" by MBLAQ

Here is the link of the dance practice some guy did, he did it well to me; also it's in that room were Joon and Sully dance ;]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Nb9nnHc_g&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLFC49D0C182EDB34A