o2 : Party Incidents

HEA7EN

" "- MBLAQ

"Put these on, and don't embarrass me; you're al a new rookie group so no scandals. I hear reporters might show up, or might be undercover, so no scandals, understood?" Their manager hissed in a fierce voice as he placed seven bags on the long sofa in the girls dorm. Each bag had their names written on the outside in bright red permanent marker. The fierce manager, eyed them once as before turning on his heels and walking down the hallway. Before he reached the door his cell phone rang, and his voice in a blank tone filled the hallway.

"Even though he is an , he has good taste." Iris whispered under her breath as she slowly opened the white bag with her name written on the outside. It revealed a nice, not to out-there outfit, but something decent and fitting to her body frame. Lifting up the simple white off shoulder top, the lining on the edge of the hems were a shining silver. Holding it up to her body she looked down and smiled, "It looks good, makes your face glow." Pandora said with a smile.

"Really?" Iris said, looking up as the rest of the girls nodded. "You look beautiful- Oh makes me wonder what I got." Hannah smiled, looking through the gray and purple bag as she sat on the arm rest; skimming through her bag.

"I'm changing in the bathroom, first." Jennifer said, lifting her bag and walking towards the bathrooms. As she turned the corner she noticed their manager leaning against the wall, phone to his ear as his eyes were closed. Nodding at the voice on the other line, his free hand lifted; pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Look, they are still rookies. I'm still giving them training, they need to learn more. Yes, I know-" He pushed himself off the wall and let out a hard sigh. "I know what I'm doing. I don't need no one telling me !" He growled, snapping his phone shut as he turned to see Jennifer watching him. His dark narrowed eyes burned a hole in her face, as she slowly gulped.

"Hurry and change, we're going to met the idols in one hour." He snarled and she nodded, quickly going inside the bathroom; slamming the door shut. Behind the door, she dropped the bag and closed her eyes; placing her hand over her heart as she breathed in and out.

"Pandora unnie, how can she handle him?" Jennifer whispered.

-

"Hello, we're God's HEA7EN sent!" The seven girls chorused as they respectfully bowed to the other idols in front of them, the other idols smiled and waved. Their manager, was beside them as he pressed his ear piece to his ear, hissing words under his breath as he raised an eyebrow.

"Wah, look!" The girls looked to see four girls walking towards them; bright faces painted over theirs.

"Hey, I remember them. They were the ones I tried to spook during our practice." Sully whispered to Hannah as she turned and raised an eyebrow. "I remember, didn't it back fired?" Hannah chuckled as Sully pouted.

"Hello we are Sistar!" The four girls chorused as they placed their hands out in front of them; pointing directly to the seven girls. Pandora was the first to move in as she grasped one girls hand, softly shaking it. Her smile bright as she felt a pair of dark eyes on her, but from behind; knowing that sensation belonged to one person; Shin Jaeseung.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Pandora HEA7EN'S Leader." They exchanged names and quickly fell into a comfortable conversation. Jaeseung, overheard each word as he looked around the room to see the other Manager's his body stiffened.

Quickly he lowered down to the girl next to him and whispered in a cold voice, "Remember to behave. I don't want the others to think I can't handle you seven." He said as a sickly sweet smile played on his lips; like if he was telling her a funny joke. No one suspected his harsh nature towards the seven girls; the girl nodded.

"Now go with everyone and get recognized by other companies. I want SM and YG to recognize you seven; tell Pandora." He hissed and the girl gulped; moving over to Pandora and lightly tugged on her arm. Pandora turned to her; a genuine smile on her lips.

"Jaeseung, wants us to move on to other idols. He wants us to make conversation and be recognized." At his name, her smile fell a degree and her heart froze. The party that was held for every idol was influenced with much smiles and laughter; but why did these seven girls get stuck with such a abusive Manager. One that caused hurt and sadness, not what it was supposed to be.

"Okay." Pandora said.

"Bora sshi, if you'll excuse me. Me and my group are going to look around." Bora nodded and smiled.

"Sure, just remember come by and visit us. Maybe one day we can have a slumber party." Dasom's eyes filled with happiness, "Oh that would be awesome." Pandora nodded and the girls bowed, turning towards the huge room, filled with many artist in the K-Pop World.

"Get to know the Top Idols; MBLAQ, B2ST, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, Big Bang, 2ne1, f(x), 2PM and so on." Jaeseung said in a cold deep tone as he whispered to Mirage, the girl he was next to and she nodded. He with drew from them as he went over to the table that held the other managers'; his smile was huge and wide. It seemed so wrong for him to be born with a smile, but he was.

"Jaeseung said no scandals, so we should start with the female group, right?" Skye whispered to Jennifer and she shrugged.

"I guess, I mean. What scandal can we get into?" Jennifer said, while looking at Skye not knowing the other five girls had stopped and moved over to the right while a guy with two drinks in his hand came towards them. In an instant, eyes were on Jennifer and Skye; their bodies on the ground as white wine spilled over the three bodies. Skye and Jennifer and the male.

"I'm so sorry!" He muttered, his cheeks flaming red in embarrassment. Skye looked up and his eyes widen as he noticed her outfit was stained with white wine, and all because of him.

"No it's okay, me and Jennier unnie weren't-" As she looked up at him her voice cut off; his cute adorable wide eyes burned into her heart. He took out a napkin from his pocket and gingerly wiped the liquid off her shirt, on her belly. Jennifer curled a piece of her hair as she looked down at her outfit; sprinkles of white wine. But that wasn't the problem, it was the eyes on her.

"Are you okay?" Pandora rushed to them, she helped Jennifer up as Iris looked towards Jaeseung; his lips in a tight smile. "He doesn't look happy." Iris whispered and Mirage looked over to meet his dark eyes. Chills ran down her spine.

"It's okay, I was at fault not Skye. I should've been looking up." Jennifer mumbled as she turned to Skye, the guy helping her was holding out a clean napkin towards her as she gently took it with a smile. "Thank you." Skye whispered.

"No pro-" Before he could finish up, five boys came behind him. One of them looked between him and Skye and his eyes fell on the spill. "Gosh, Yoseob we can't even send you to get drinks." He chuckled, their free laughter made the girls stiffen up a bit. Such freedom without being hurt to achieve it.

"I apologize for Yoseob ruining both your outfits. I deeply apologize." He said as the five boys behind him bickered over the situation. The guy named Yoseob pouted as he pointed to the other three. "Look, if you three weren't lazy to get up; I wouldn't have spilled it." He accused the three males and they blinked at him.

"Don't raise your voice at your hyung." Two of them said and Yoseob gulped; at their bickering the girls felt smile crack upon their faces. "They are funny, who- Wait . . ." Hannah whispered and Iris blinked as she looked over each male.

"That is B2ST." She said and the guy who apologized turned to Iris and smiled, his smile charming and bright.

"I'm B2ST's Leader, Yoon Doojoon. I assume you seven are Starship's new group? HEA7EN?" Doojoon asked and they nodded.

"Yes, I'm HEA7EN's Leader; Pandora." Pandora held her hand out and he gentle shook it. As each girl introduced themselves to each B2ST member, Jaeseung s his way towards the two groups; his tight-lipped smile in place as he looked between the groups.

"Sorry to interrupt, but may I steal Skye and Jennifer." Jaeseung said, before roughly grasping the girls forearms and pulling them out the party ball room. He shoved them out the door and as it shut his eyes pierced into their faces. Fire was almost shooting out to them.

"What the hell was that?" He snarled as he pointed to the door, mentioning and recalling the incident. Skye looked down as she bit her lower lip. Jennifer turned to Skye and looked back at Jaeseung, "It was my fault; so let Skye go back inside." Jennifer's voice was blank and low as he blinked towards Skye's direction.

"Leave!" He barked, and Skye flinched as she quickly scrambled out the heated situation and back inside the party; her mood gone already. "It was your fault, huh?" He asked in a hard voice and Jennifer lowly sighed before nodding.

"You know, bumping into a famous idol like that is not amusing for me at all. I had people look at me and questioning HEA7EN's manners. I strictly said no scandals." He lashed as she stayed quiet, the air around them was thick and rough; if a lighter went off flames would blow up. It was like gas, at the moment.

"Go back to the dorm- No go practice or something. Your dismissed from this entertainment, I'll tell them you weren't feeling well." He said in a firm tight voice and Jennifer looked at him with wide eyes, "But-"

"Go. Now!" He lifted his palm, and her eyes shut ready for the blow; but nothing came. Her eyes opened to see Pandora. Her face took the blow and Jennifer's eyes widen, "Unnie? Unnie!" Jennifer touched her cheek as it was red and hot; looking at Jaeseung. He had a blank expression.

"Go clean yourself up, Pandora. And Jennifer leave now; the others are to learn from this, as you will too." With that he left back into the party ball room.

"You okay?" Jennifer asked and Pandora roughly nodded, her eyes burned with tears as the pain was rough and hot; it hurt like hell. More do to the thick ring band on his finger.

"Why? Why did you take it?" Jennifer whispered as she gentle touched Pandora's cheek. "Because unnies take care of dongsengs, we don't allow them to get hurt or cry." Jennifer's eyes teared up.

"Unnie" Was all she could say as she looked at the red hand print mark, "One day he'll get what he deserves for all the treatment he gives you and us." Pandora just shook her head, knowing hopes and wishes are like horses with thumbs. Because there is none, they all have shoes.

"Go back in so the other members won't be alone with him." Jennifer said and Pandora nodded.

-

"What happened to your cheek, unnie?" Hannah asked as Skye looked down, Iris turned to see Jaeseung happily cheering with the other Managers', that sickly smile held high up as he tortured someone. B2ST wasn't with the girls no more, as they were seated at a round table in the corner, as a stage was in mid-center before them. Sully sipped her bottled water as she looked at Pandora's softly red cheek.

"Did he hit you?" Mirage asked and Pandora sighed, "It's nothing new, right?" She tried to joke it off, but it sounded dry and rough; bitter in many ways. Skye looked around and turned to the door and her eyebrows furrowed, "Where is Jennifer unnie?" She asked and Pandora looked up to see a group of five boys take the stage.

"She wasn't feeling good." Pandora whispered and all questions dropped like that as a smooth melody filled the room. It was calm and soothing, it wrapped around their hearts and eased their souls slowly. The five boys each held a microphone in thier palms; their voices were soft and smooth.

"It's a nice song, huh?" Mirage whispered to Iris and she nodded, looking up to the five boys.

"Who are they again?" Iris asked, and Sky looked up as Pandora opened . "That is MBLAQ."

-

OMGD! I'm sorry I haven't update in like forever! I've been busy TT^TT

I hope you are like this chapter, I was contemplating how to grasp the emotion and song into one chapter. It's hopefully goes well.

The song above, before the chapter is the one; I was listening to and the one MBLAQ is singing at the end of the chapter.

Oh! This Burning91Rose