o1 Teaser : SISTAR's Visit

HEA7EN

The loud thumping that vibrated from outside the walls and the skidding of the sneakers on the wooden floor, many smiled as they passed the occupied room. A groups of four girls paused as they listened to the music and smiled, looking at each other as they read the hand-written sheet on the door.

"HEA7EN"

"Wah, HEA7EN. Unnie have you've seen them?" The younger girl of the group beamed as she leaned against the wall, with a small nod as she tapped her foot to the beat. The other three girls shook their heads and she sighed, puffing her cheeks up in frustration.

"Unnies, what am I going to do with you?" She sighed, pushing herself off the wall slowly.

"Come with me and look for yourselves. They are the new group . . ." Her voice carried off as she slowly eased the door knob opened as she poked her head inside to see seven girls dancing. Sweat formed on the back of their napes and their hair held up by headbands or ribbons. Their moves were in perfect sync as they faced the mirror dancing to the mix of a CD they had.

"So many girls." The oldest of the group whispered and the youngest nodded. "Hyolyn unnie, they are so cute and fun to hang out with." She smiled. The music picked up faster as the girls picked up their pace, the foot work was amazing and their faces held smiles and joy. They enjoyed the dance and that was the huge part of having it perfect.

"Fun, stop sticking your tongue out at us." One of them said as three girls went forward, it seemed like a trio solo and the ones behind chuckled. The girl they called out to, Fun, was sticking her tongue out and made the girls chuckle even more. Even their visitors.

"Hi!" One girl stared at the four poking their heads in as she smiled widely, waving her hand at them. They scrambled back outside the door and closed it shut; the girls tilted their heads to the side and furrowed their eyebrows.

"Who did you see, Friendliness?" Fun asked as she came walking beside her, the practice was now on break. Friendliness pointed to the door that was slightly ajar and whispers were heard. Fun raised an eyebrow and a smile graced upon her lips as she slowly tippy toed to the door. She noticed four girls in a huddle.

"They are so cute!" One of them smiled as she clapped her hands in joy. Fun chuckled silently as she opened the door open softly and slowly as she stepped one foot out; opening her arms over her head. Before she could let out one word or any movement a voice from inside called to her.

"Yah! Fun, you made a huge mess, come clean it! Who told you to bring food?" Fun winced at the loud shout and the four froze on the spot; turning slowly their eyes widen as they noticed Fun's pose. She grinned.

"Um, Boo?" Fun said and the four just blinked. Frowning, Fun went inside with her shoulders slumped.

"Cleanliness ruined my fun." She pouted walking slowly to the spot Cleanliness was at and tapping her foot while staring at Fun's pace.

"Just like a family of sisters, eh?" Hyolyn smiled and she closed the door softly, not making one noise. Turning to her girls she placed a finger to her lips and smiled, "Let's not bother them. They need to practice hard for their debut, araso?" The girls nodded and stared at the door once more before following Hyolyn down the hallway of Starship Entertainment.

"Okay girls, lets keep practicing. Practice makes perfect." One girl smiled and they nodded, getting up from the ground as they stood in formation in front of the mirror; they stared at each other. Everyone's eyes flew to Fun as she was making bunny ears on Cleanliness. Cleanliness had her arms crossed looking at everyone and more Fun.

"Fun, I think you should stop." The other girl said slowly and Fun stared at her.

"Eh? But Advice, I was going to spook Sistar, but Cleanliness HAD to shout to me." Fun pouted and Advice face palmed herself. Friendliness shook her head and just shrugged, "Let Fun get the punishment." Everyone agreed and Fun went silent.

"Aw, I don't want to clean! I did that all last night!" Fun whined and Cleanliness smiled, "That is your punishment, Fun. Now get in your position so Advice can lead us." Fun stuck her tongue out and went back in her position. Everyone watched Advice as she paused for a bit. She smiled and everyone grinned, holding the small remote up she pushed play as music begun to blast in the speakers. Quickly their bodies were engulfed in the beat and rhythm as they danced to their song.

-

Ah, I hope the first teaser was good :] And Sistar made a small mini appearance, but as peeping ^ ^ Do look forward to more teasers :D

This has been, Burning91Rose ^ ^