Chapter Nine

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterNine

The next day was pretty simple, Kris stayed over and wow, let me tell you something, Yeol really likes him. I have to admit, Kris would become a great father someday...Pft, I'm joking, as if someone would like to see that face for the rest of their lives! 

"Claire, Claire...Claire? CLAIRE!" I jumped a little when I heard someone call my name to suddenly. It was Kris. "What?!" I stood up and opened the door. He was changing Yeol on top of the coffee table. "Diaper." 

I nod and go into my room to get one. "You were pretty quiet in there, anything wrong?" He asks when I come out. 

I shrug it off and sit on the couch. "Kai hasn't been texting me lately." I mumble.

He rolls his eyes. "You really like him don't you?" 

I pay attention to the TV. "Oh and what if I do? We'll never be together anyway." 

Kris laughs and sits next to me, letting Yeol crawl all over him, he watches with me to. "Reality finally hit you?" 

"Oh shut up, you'll never marry Yuri either." I shoot back. I showed him Girls Generation a few days after he barged into my room. I don't understand Claire, what's so great about these six guys? He said. A few weeks later and bam, it was my turn to mimic him. I don't understand Kris, what's so great about these nine girls?

He glared at me. "Hush child, Yuri and I are meant to be."

I nod it off. "Of course, do you even have her number? Wait, have you even met her before?" 

Kris remains silent as I laugh at him. "You haven't even met her yet!" I say.

He gives me the hand. "Soon...soon." 

 

After the weekends passed and my auntie came back to pick Yeol up, we said goodbye and even received a crisp fifty dollar bill from her. "Thanks kids! You did a great job, I can't wait until you two get together." 

I rolled my eyes and waved. "BYE AUNTIE!" I yelled loudly hoping she understood it was a signal for her to stop talking. 

"Fifty bucks." Kris grinned and waved the bill in his face. "Frozen yogurt!" He grinned before stepping back into my house. 

"Kris Wu what the hell do you think you're doing?" 

He turned back to me. "What?" 

I pulled him out and closed the door in front of me. "See ya tomorrow!" 

He scoff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter