Chapter Eight

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterEight

Eventually, I thought it was right to apologize to Kris, I don't know why but it felt right. Kai told me to take it easy because it wasn't my fault that he messed up so many times but then again I was the one who let him kiss me so many times.

It's getting kinda late, you should sleep. Don't worry about Kris, he'll loosen up. But then again it's pretty cute when you worry about his feelings. Who knew? Don't you hate his guts? Haha. Just kidding. Aigoo Suho hyung is bothering me because I was supposed to be practicing. Catch you some other time , night~~ :) 

I nodded at the text and put my phone down. It was only ten thirty, I looked out the window into Kris's room and he was no where to be seen. How mad could he be? I sighed and checked the weather, it was supposed to thunder storm at eleven. I bit my lip and debated on going over there at this hour. Would Mrs.Wu let me in? I ended up sitting there by the window the whole night. Eventually, I fell asleep.

 

When I woke up, I was soaked and felt horrible. 

I wrinkled my nose as I looked everywhere, I got up and walked out. "Mom.." I mumbled. Nope, she was no where in sight, it was already nine thirty and no one was home. My dad was at work and my grandparents only visit in the summer. It wasn't long before I got a phone call from my mom.

"Claire! Where are you? Your school called me because you were marked absent."

"I woke up like ten minutes ago, I don't feel good." I mumbled.

"Do you have a fever? Oh my God I need to pull Kris out of school so he could take care of you and bring you to the doctor. Wait I'll call back let me call Mrs.Wu."

"Mom! No! Don't, I'll be fine...don't bother Kris." I said.

"Why not? I'm pretty sure he won't mind." She reasoned.

I shook my head. "Mom..."

"Fine. See you tonight. Call me if you need anything."

I nodded and crawled into bed. I flew up at three when someone came bursting through my door. "What the hell." I mumbled as I untangled myself from my sheets. 

Kris came flying into my room. He dropped his book bag down and walked towards me. "Claire what the why weren't you at school? I was so worried." He said loudly.

I rubbed my eyes and buried my head into my pillow. "I was gonna come over yesterday...I opened my window to see if you'd come by or whatever...But I fell asleep." 

"Idiot." He said as he came over to close the window. "You hungry?"

"Aren't you pissed off at me for letting Kai kiss me? I'm sorry Krease, I didn't mean too..." I whispered.

Kris came over and knelt down on the floor so we'd be the same level as each other. "Don't do it again...You know, you look kinda gross when you're sick." He poked my cheek. "You're all red." He laughed. "But seriously, did you eat yet?"

"I don't want to." I turned my head to face the other side. "I'm not hungry."

"You're so lucky it's the weekend tomorrow." He chuckled as he opened a textbook. 

"Why are you doing homework? Don't you leave it for Sundays? You know...Homework is Sunday's problem now." I mimicked him.

"Go to sleep. Your parents have work on weekends so who else will bring you to the doctor? You know you sound like a dying frog when you talk right?"

"What the...I could go to the doctor by myself." 

"Would your mom let you go out into the city like this? You're burning up." Kris tells me as he feels my forehead.

I roll my eyes. "I'll probably be fine tomorrow." I've always had a stronger immune system then Kris, and besides, me? Sick for more then two days? That's rarely happened. 

"Maybe tomorrow will be the one day your immune system fails you miserably." He sticks his tongue out. 

"Right..." 

 

The next day is a wonderful day. It's Saturday and I feel pretty good compared to the massive headache I had all day yesterday. Sleep does wonders! But unfortunately, no, my weekend wasn't free. My aunt came over with her one year old baby and asked me to baby sit since she was going away for the weekend.

"Yes, Claire, I'm asking you. Come on honey, you're seventeen! You'll be legal soon and your boyfriend lives right next door. This will be a great experience." 

I choked on my water. "Pft!! What? No, Kris isn't my boyfriend...he's my best friend but not my boyfriend...Gah! Auntie! You got all these weird thoughts in my head now- Never mind just give me him!" 

She laughed and put her bag down. "Now theres diapers in there and all the baby stuff you'll need. Yeol usually naps at various times so your sleeping schedule might get messed up but I'm pretty sure you'll get things down. I'll pick him up on Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter