Chapter Twelve

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwelve

"Are you and Kai together?" 

I looked up from my assignment then nervously scribbled down the last sentence. "W-Why the sudden question?"

Kris casually shrugged. "Just curious." 

I stood up as the bell rung. "What if we were?" I grabbed my books and walked out of the lunchroom. That was so random! What kind of question is that? That's like me asking him if he's dating Yuri! They obviously aren't and Kai and I aren't a thing either. Unfortunately. Social media sites like Facebook, twitter and tumblr are hella confused right now. There are tons of pictures of us together and no one knows if we are together or not. Surprisingly, the fans don't hate me yet , they're just...kinda blank about the subject. 

After lunch, I sit through my last two classes before walking home with Eunmi. "Where's Kris? Aren't you supposed to walk home with him?" 

I shrugged. "Can't find him so...I think he's recording with Exo M." I paused in the middle of the street. "Agh!"

Eunmi raised an eyebrow. "Claire?" 

"Oh my gosh! I was supposed to stay with him! I forgot, Eunmi I promised...Now he's gonna be mad." 

"Where are they?" 

"The studio in downtown Seoul." I mumbled. 

"You can still make it! It's twenty five minutes away. Make up an excuse...like, oh! Buy them bubble tea." 

I nodded and walked in the other direction. "See ya tomorrow in art!" 

Eunmi waved and I speed walked to the bubble tea shop near my school. The lady there thought I was crazy when I ordered seven cups. 

When I was near the studio, I called Tao and he came downstairs to help me. "Claire! You're a bit late, where were you? Kris got very worried- OH BUBBLE TEA."

I went up with Tao just to find the boys all on the floor memorizing lines. "Hey guys!" 

Kris looked up at the sound of my voice. "Claire!" 

"Hey..." 

Everyone seemed to ignore Kris and ran for the bubble tea. I had two cups of mango flavored bubble tea in my hands. I walked over to him and sat down. "Here...sorry, I kinda forgot." 

He pouted. "You promised. For a second I thought something happened to you but then again...who would..." He eyed me up and down and pretended to be disgusted.

"Hey!" I smacked his arm. 

Kris laughed and sipped his bubbles. "I'm kidding Claire Bear, glad you're here." 

Exo M came over and sat down. "Gosh Claire, you got the flavors pretty spot on." Chen grinned, he held up his cup. "Watermelon." 

Tao smiled widely. "Honey dew!" 

Luhan giggled. "Strawberry!" 

Xiumin his lips. "Chocolate!" 

Lay paused for a second before he remembered what flavor he was drinking. "Regular!" 

I stared at the boys. "Huh?" 

Kris nudged me. "You actually brought everyone their favorite flavors."

"Oh really? I just ordered whatever." I laughed.

 

The boys eventually moved back to their spots, I watched them all happily sip their bubble tea and read their lines to themselves.

I turned to Kris. "Kai and I..." 

He looked at me nervously.

"Aren't dati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter