Chapter Three

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterThree

Just when I thought I was done with Kris Wu, he busted into my room while I was taking a nap. I sat up and glared at him when I remembered he didn’t let me watch Exo K’s comeback. “What.” I muttered.

“Claire the water outside is starting to go down and stuff, let’s go to the store. I’m hungry.”

“Are you crazy? I’m not walking there.”

“I’ll drive.”

I thought of him driving that old van parked in the driveway of his house and laughed. “No.”

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing. Go by yourself.”

Kris whined. “Claire!! Go with me, I’m gonna tell on you.”

I scoffed and pulled the covers over my head.

“Come on! I just got here; I don’t know where the grocery stores are…” He whined again. “I’m gonna call your mom…”

I kicked the covers off me and grabbed my converse. Pulling them on, I looked at him. “God dammit Kris, I’ll be surprise if you’re still alive by the time our parents come home.” I grabbed my keys. “Are you going or not?”

He grinned and followed after me.

To my surprise, no, he didn’t drive that old van. He had his own car, a shiny black Mercedes Benz. We parked into the driveway of the super market and got out of the car. “Kai bai bo, loser has to push the trolley.” I grinned. I was a master at this game!

“Kai bai bo!” Kris said. I stared at our hands and looked at the scissor sign I had out while Kris had the rock. “Dammit! Best two out of three!”

“Kai bai bo!” I lost.

“Kai bai bo!” I lost again!

“Kai bai bo!” WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

Kris laughed and pointed to the trolley. “Go.”

 

I stomped to the trolleys and pull one out. I pushed it into the super market as Kris followed me. “You’re paying.” I mumbled.

“Loser has to pay.” He teased.

“What?!”

“I was just joking!”

I ignored Kris and walked into the candy aisle, the first place I always go to when I come here. I scanned the place for gummy bears and told myself it was okay to get as many packs as I want because that bastard ate my last bag. I walked over to them and grabbed a giant bag.

Kris walked pass me and grabbed a bag of marshmallows. “Fatass.”

“Look who’s talking! Mr.I eat all of my best friend’s food.”

“That’s what best friends are for, food.”

I shook my head and sighed. I dropped off the bag of gummy bears into the trolley before walking off. “Hey! Claire, you forgot something!”

“Kris you’re the man, you push it!” I said on the other side of the aisle.

“Or am I?” He gave me that suggestive e face. I wrinkled my nose at him and he watched me laugh. “Okay, alright, I got it.”

Knowing that Kris was paying,I ran down the aisles grabbed whatever I wanted. Kris’s mouth dropped open. “Are you serious?”

“Do I look like I’m not?” I gave him my most innocent face. After paying, we drove home. Guess who had to carry the groceries back because I suddenly broke my wrist? Har har. 

 

We ate junk for the next few days until school opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter