Chapter Twenty Four

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwentyFour

Claire and Kris left Dorney Park together, while Kris drove Claire home, Chen was with Eunmi and the rest of Exo M were together. 

 

"That was perfect, I can't believe they're dating." Eunmi squealed. 

Her uncle laughed. "Let me guess, you guys successfully got Kris and Claire together?" 

Chen nodded and stuffed a handful of cotton candy in his mouth. "You were wondering why I made 500 of these?" He pointed to his shirt. 

Eunmi laughed. "You planning to sell them or something?" 

"I'm keeping it for their wedding." 

"Whoa, dude, talking about weddings already?"

"Are you saying that Kris and Claire won't last long?" Chen questioned.

"No but, who wears t shirts to weddings?" 

"I'm talking about bachelor and bachelorette parties! We can make the strippers wear these." Chen grinned.

"Oh my God!" Eunmi started laughing. "Wow Chen,you're really something aren't ya." 

 

"What do you think Kris and Claire are gonna do when they get home?" Tao asked as he popped a pretzel in his mouth. 

Luhan shrugged. "Depends, if they're innocent, they'd cuddle and watch Disney movies and if they aren't...then Kris is gonna get lucky tonight!" 

Lay wrinkled his nose. "Of course they aren't gonna do that! They just got together!" 

Xiumin his invisible beard. "But if you think about it, they've been best friends for a while now...Almost 14 years. So...Uh, you never know."

Luhan nodded. "It ain't gonna take long for them to get comfortable."

"They probably are already comfortable enough to fart around each other!" Tao laughed. 

 

Meanwhile 

"Are you staying tonight?" Claire asked as she dropped the stuffed animals onto her bed. She turned around and Kris already there with his arms around her waist. He kissed her before pressing his forehead on hers. "Of course I'll stay...Didn't you watch the news? It's gonna thunder storm at 11." He shuddered.

Claire laughed. It was only 9 o'clock. "Two hours until your nightmare begins!" 

"Don't say that!" Kris whined as he left her room. "Be back in a few minutes, "I need to change." 

Claire nodded as she changed herself. She wore a tank top and a mini skirt and put her messy hair into a cute little bun on the top of her head.

Kris came back a few minutes later wearing grey sweats and a black wife beater. Claire couldn't help but stare at his arms. "You have a tattoo?" 

"Yeah don't tell nobody." Kris said as he looked at the scorpion on his arm. 

"That's hot." Claire blurted out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter