Chapter Forty Two

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterFortyTwo

 

"What?!" Kris wrinkled his nose and squinted his eyes. "The ? No I'm not." Kris said as his hands floated around in confusion.

Chen rolled his eyes. "Okay, well, what if you were?"

"If I was then there would be no point in telling her...moron." Kris scoffed.

"Whatever...you better tell her man." Chen reminded him.

Kris nodded. "I will..." 

 

A week earlier 

Exo M was on the phone with each other, all 6 of them. Chen had called first. "Hey, hey guys? Are all of us on the line?"

"Yep."

​"Yep."

"I"m here."

"Yeah."

"Mmhmm." 

"I got a pink enevlope with a pink logo on it...." Chen said. "And this time, it's not from Victoria's Secret. I mean I'd make a great angel and everything it says SM Entertainment on it..." Chen said.

"It's either a letter saying we lost or we won." Luhan gulped.

Kris counted. "On a count of 3...We open it,ok?"

"I'm so nervous!" Lay squealed.

Xiumin set his phone down and the speaker. "Start..." 

"3."

"Agh!" 

"2."

"Oh my God."

"1.GO." 

"THIS IS SPARTAAAA." Tao screamed as he ripped the envelope open. 

"OH MY ..OH MY...I'M READING IT I'M READING IT." Luhan said. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH."

"WE WON!" Kris yelled through the phone.

"GUYS WE'RE IN...WE'RE IN...WE'RE UNDER SM ENTERTAINMENT AS EXO M...OH MY GOD!" Tao screamed.

Lay dropped his envelope. "VICTORY DANCE!!"

***

"Okay, bye guys." Kris hung up and dropped the envelope. 

 

Hello, Kris Wu 

Congrats! You are the group that won the contest we were holding. You will be debuting in China with Exo K as a whole in 2017. During these 4 years, you will be in training in China while Exo K does community service to make up their army service. Exo K will take on a 4 year hiatus,  during 2 of those years, they will be pursuing their own activities. During the other two, community and army services will be done. Exo will debut once again as a whole after Exo M trains. Exo M will promote in China while Exo K will promote in Korea. Keep in mind that Exo will promote together also in China and Korea as a whole, all 12 members.

The whole group will be around the ages 20-23 in 2017 when everyone comes back.

However, please understand that this will happen if everyone member of Exo M agrees to this and signs the contract below. 

Below, is a contract stating that you will stay with SM Entertainment for 10 years, training years not included. SM will renew your contract after being with us after 10 years in the music industry if all goes well.

In China, you will be trained in vocals | rap/beatbox | dance | modeling | acting and will also be homeschooled until June. SM will provide schooling so your high school career will be completed. 

 

Please sign the contract, leave it in the envelope provided and mail it to the SM building sealed. Thank you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter