Chapter Fifteen

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterFifteen

"And up next, Kris and Chen?" 

Xiumin and Claire had already gone first, Claire felt good about it. She thought it was possible for her to win. Their performance went smoothly and she got all the boys staring, including Kris. When the performance was over, Claire and Xiumin exchanged glances before giving each other high fives. "You did great!" Xiumin whispered. 

When it was Kris and Chen's turn, well, it was comedy central for three minutes. The boys had decided to break out into freestyle in the middle of the song since the assignment was to create your own dance. Chen and Kris did whatever hoping they would win. From ballerina twirling to popping, they hoped they would win. Claire almost died laughing, by the time they were done, Xiumin was sprawled out on the floor next to her close to tears. "Oh my God that is perfect...Did you get it on tape?" Claire laugh cried. 

Xiumin wiped his tears and nodded. "I fell down laughing at the end though so it's a bit shaky. I'll send it to you." 

Kris and Chen sat down feeling confident that they won. "We did great man." 

"Yes your twirl was spot on." Kris thumbed Chen up. 

"I loved your split at the end, so full of sass." Chen remarked. 

Kris stretched his legs out. "Yes yes.that hair flip you did was phenomenal."  

"Everything Chen does is freaking amazing." 

 

The dance teacher clapped and sat down. "Thank you everyone for paertipating..these dances were quite...interesting. As you guys know, there is only one winner. That group, team rather will go on the senior trip to Tokyo, Japan. It is a three day trip and it will be paid for completely. Now the winner is..." 

Kris and Chen knuckle bumped each other. "Get ready to jump up and twirl around again." Kris whispered. 

"Xiumin and Claire! Congrats! You can come to me after class to pick up your tickets and forms." 

Chen snapped his fingers. "Excuse me what." 

Kris rolled his eyes. "It's because Claire has a belly ring and we don't."

 

Xiumin threw his arms around a surpirsed Claire. "We won?" Claire gasped.

Xiumin nodded. "YES! I TOLD YOU YOU COULD DO IT!" 

 

After class, they went to pick up their tickets and forms. Claire ran up to Kris during lunch. "Krease, gangnam style? Are you for real? That split though, that split was...How are your pants not ripped?" 

"Shut up." He muttered.

"Jelly that you aren't going to Japan?"

Kris turned around and sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter