Chapter 5: Just coffee

Falling to Pieces [PAUSED/HIATUS]

A/N: This is also an edited chapter. Hope you enjoy <3 <3 <3 


JUST COFFEE

 

Eunhyuk was debating on whether if he should call Kyuhyun or not. It has been about a week since they accidentally met at the park.

“Should I?” Eunhyuk thought out loud. His mom and Donghae’s mom went to the wedding shop along with Donghae today so he was home alone, with nothing to do.

“I should just call him. I just want to hang out with him. It’s not like a date thing, it's just coffee anyway.” Eunhyuk said, looking at his phone. “We’re just going to have very friendly chat. Yeah! Just friends.” Eunhyuk smiled before pressing the call button.

 “Hello Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk said nervously.

“Hello? Who is this?” The said guy on the other line asked. “It’s Eunhyuk.” Eunhyuk replied.

“Oh Eunhyuk! How are you?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I-I’m fine. Kyuhyun I was just wondering….”

“Yeah?”

“Do you want to hang out with me? I’m not asking you out!! It’s just..I’m really bored right now and I have no one to talk to except you.” Eunhyuk said. He heard Kyuhyun chuckle.

“Sure! Where do you want me to meet you?” Kyuhyun asked. 

"At the brew near the park I saw you about a week ago. Do you still remember?" 

"How can I not?" Eunhyuk could hear an awkward laugh on the other line. 

"I'll meet you there in 20 minutes. Bye."

"Bye."

 

  

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun have been chatting for a while now. They've been talking about their life and what they do. Eunhyuk told him about his university life and what its like to major in Economics. Kyuhyun also talked about his new business. He recently  just launched his gaming company. It took a lot of hard work but he managed to do it. Kyuhyun was worried at first, because the marketing team messed up big time. However, his games are getting quite popular.

They haven't mentioned about what happened years ago. It was still a pretty touchy subject. Eunhyuk has kind of forgiven Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun still feels really guilty.

“So, let me get this straight, you just launched a gaming company that sells ographic games? How is that even possible?!!” Eunhyuk looked at Kyuhyun. “Did you make those games yourself? You know what, don't answer that." Eunhyuk stopped as soon as he saw Kyuhyun's smug smile. 

“What? I see nothing wrong with it. I loved playing those type of games so I used my intelligent brain and decided to do something that will earn me money.” Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk scoffed. “You’re so lucky you’re not in college!” He paused. “Wait, I forgot you’re like the new Albert Einstein.” Kyuhyun widened his eyes. “Ewwww!! I’m more handsome than that creepy old scumbag! I’m also smarter than him!” Kyuhyun snapped. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. “Whatever Kyuhyun.” 

It was true, Kyuhyun is extremely smart. But it is also true that he is egotistic, prideful, and a little bit (maybe a lot) narcissistic.

Eunhyuk took a drink of his smoothie, his Adam’s apple moving up and down. Kyuhyun felt a tingling feeling. What the is this? Kyuhyun moved uncomfortably in his seat, still looking intensely at Eunhyuk.

“Delicious! Thank you for the smoothie Kyu oppa!” Eunhyuk quickly covered his mouth with his hands, and widened his eyes. Kyuhyun too widened his eyes. Eunhyuk just called him oppa, which intesified the tingling feeling. Eunhyuk was shocked on what he just said.

Eunhyuk used to call Kyuhyun oppa for fun back in high school because Kyuhyun insisted. It started when Kyuhyun asked Eunhyuk do some aegyo for him and Eunhyuk called him oppa in a cute way. Kyuhyun really liked it so he forced the latter to call him that because if he didn't, Kyuhyun would kiss him in public. But now, it was different. They’re not even in a relationship anymore.

Kyuhyun cleared his throat. “I’m just gonna go to the bathroom.” He said before he stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Eunhyuk slammed his head on the table repeatedly. “Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” Eunhyuk made out squeak sound, which he always he does when he's embarassed. "Why I am being stupid? What the hell is wrong with me these days."

 

      

 

   Kyuhyun rushed into the washroom. He the sink and splashed his face with water. "What the actual was that? What the hell is going on with me?" Kyuhyun slapped himself. He was glad no one else was in the bathroon. If someone saw him, they would think he's crazy.

"Get a ing grip Cho Kyuhyun. You can't be feeling like this." Kyuhyun slapped himself again and repeated the same statement five times.

He breathed in and breahted out. He looked at himself in the mirror.

"Get a ing grip, you got that?" Kyuhyun pointed and glared at his reflection before leaving the washroom.

 

 

 

 


A/N:

This chapter has no angst because you guys were screaming in the comments sooo.... YEAH! WOHOO I updated <3

Kyuhyuk <3 <3

 

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE. <3 <3 <3