Chapter 4: From the Past

Falling to Pieces [PAUSED/HIATUS]

A/N: This is also edited :) Enjoy <3 <3 <3


 

FROM THE PAST

April 7, 2006
Eunhyuk: 16 Kyuhyun: 18
............................................
 
 It was lunch time. Eunhyuk was so happy that day. He got another A+ on his Math test and he couldn't wait to show his boyfriend, Kyuhyun.  He was on his way to the cafeteria when he saw that it was crowded with students. "Excuse me" Eunhyuk said. Students started to whisper when they saw him.

"Isn't that Kyuhyun's nerdy boyfriend?"   

"How could Kyuhyun do that to him?"

"Kyuhyun is such a manwhore. I don't know what they see in him."

Eunhyuk saw his brother, Sungmin, in the middle of the cafeteria. There was a huge banner that says: 'Will you be mine?'. "Is someone asking him out? My brother finally has a love life!!" He thought. He went closer to see who this person was kneeling in front of Sungmin.

When he saw who it was, he was confused at first. But then the scene in front of him finally settled in his brain and he felt a huge pain in his chest. It was like someone ripped his heart out from his chest and smashed it into pieces.

It was Kyuhyun. He’s oh so sweet, charming, and perfect boyfriend. He didn’t notice that tears were escaping out of his eyes.

Sungmin saw him and stared at him with wide eyes. Eunhyuk quickly ran out of the cafeteria. ‘How could I be so dumb? Why didn’t I see this coming? 

He ran and ran. Students looked at him and soon, the hallway buzzing with whispers.

“EUNHYUK!! EUNHYUK!!” He heard someone calling him from behind. He turned around and saw his brother running towards him. “Eunh-”

 “Why?” Eunhyuk asked, wiping his tears. “Why are you always doing this to me? Why do you always take everything from me?!” Eunhyuk shouted. “You’re popular! Every wants to be you, wants go out with you, and would kill to be in the same room you're in. Mom and Dad practically worship you. Isn't that enough?” Eunhyuk sobbed loudly. “!” Eunhyuk  couldn’t take it anymore and he fell to the ground. Sungmin bent down to help him but Eunhyuk pushed him away. “Don’t touch me!!!” He shouted. 

“Eunhyuk I’m sorry.” Sungmin said.

“Sorry? Don’t say it when you don’t mean it!” Eunhyuk said before he ran.

He ran and ran and ran until he bumped into someone. He was about to yell at the person who bumped into him when he saw it was Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun” Eunhyuk said in suprise.

“Hey, why are you crying?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You know, in the cafeteria I saw you-”  

“Oh that? I just asked him out. It was awesome. But he ran after someone, so do you happen to know where he is?”

“B-But what about us?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I didn't think it was anything serious. I like you too Eunhyuk. I mean you're body is bang but I really like your brother.” Kyuhyun said. "So, just get over it okay?" Kyuhyun said as if it’s nothing. But to Eunhyuk it was like a knife stabbing into him a million times. “You said loved me; you said you can’t live without me.” Eunhyuk started to raise his voice.

 “People say things when they want something.” Kyuhyun said smirking “YOU LIAR!! YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME!!” Eunhyuk cried out, sending a weak punch at Kyuhyun again and again in the chest.  Kyuhyun quickly grabbed both Eunhyuk’s wrist and said. “Stop embarassing yourself Hyuk. I liked you but that's over. Now get a grip and get out of my way." Kyuhyun said before he pushed Eunhyuk aside. 

 

Word Count: 595

 


A/N:

I know that this isn't good :( I tried to put my imagination into words but it came out totally different. 

Please excuse my grammatical errors n' such..

Thank you so much for the people who Suscribed, Upvoted and Commented! I love ya' all

 

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE. <3 <3 <3