Chapter 3: Its Him

Falling to Pieces [PAUSED/HIATUS]

 

A/N: This is also edited so yeah, I added a lot of stuff in this one. Hope you enjoy <3 <3 <3


IT'S HIM

 

    Eunhyuk was taking a stroll in the park. His eyes were red and sore from crying. He couldn't get that scene that he saw earlier out of his head. Donghae was kissing Sungmin. He chuckled bitterly."Why the hell didn't I say anything? I could have said no to them." Eunhyuk said to himself, thinking about the heated discussion they had with both his and Donghae's parents. As selfish and pathetic it is, deep down, he wanted to say yes.

    He has fantasized about this so many times. He would dream about how Donghae would propose to him. They would be on a picnic, celebrating his brithday. They would be feeding each other and Donghae would always make him laugh like he always does. And then suddenly, lights were lit up from the trees, (the one you use in a christmas tree). They were wrapped around the trees and it was beautiful. Donghae would get down on one knee and make a speech about how he loves him and can't wait to spend the rest of his life with him.

   But reality is a ; Eunhyuk knew that. Everytime he dreamed about that, he would cry because he knows it's far from reality. Donghae loves Sungmin, Sungmin loves Donghae. He was just that in those soap operas that get in the way between two people that love each other.

   Eunhyuk saw a bench nearby and decided to sit for awhile when he saw a familiar figure from a far. That person's back was facing him so he couldn't see who it was. The person was talking on the phone with someone.  He walked towards where that person was and he could hear that person's voice. "Why aren't you here yet? You told me that it won't take long but its been over an hour!" That voice...it sounds, familiar. He thought.

He tapped the person's shoulder. Eunhyuk widened his eyes in shock when he saw the person's face.

 It's him...ITS HIM!!

"K-Kyuhyun?"

"E-Eunhyuk?" They said in unison.

"Oh my god, It's been a long time!" Kyuhyun said and hugged Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk couldn't believe what's happening, Kyuhyun is right in front of him.  

It was awkward at first. Knowing their history, its bound to be awkward. Neither said anything for a minute. Eunhyuk took in Kyuhyun's appearance. The man was wearing a navy blue suit, with a pink dress shirt under neath. He looked handsome. He has a briefcase with him. Is here for something business related?

"Umm..How are you?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"I..um...I'm fine." Eunhyuk replied softly. The shock still hasn't worn off. Eunhyuk has not seen since highschool. 

"What happened to you? Were you crying?" Kyuhyun asked. But Eunhyuk couldn't say anything. "Hey Eunhyuk?" Kyuhyun said, waving his hand infront of Eunhyuk.  "Oh, K-Kyuhyun. Nothing, I was just umm.. I just woke up and I decided to take a walk." Eunhyuk lied.

"What am I doing here? I shouldn't even be in the same zipcode as you are, not after...you know." Kyuhyun said. The past came flooding on Eunhyuk's thoughts. He never ever forgot. It was still clear to his mind.

 "I shouldn't be talking to you at all." Kyuhyun said with a nervous laugh.

"Its..Its okay." Eunhyuk spoke softly.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked, confused. "Hyuk, I know what I did to you. You can't just say okay. You don't have to pretend just because." Kyuhyun said.

"It's okay, really." Eunhyuk said with a smile. "You don't hate me?" Kyuhyun asked. He smiled. He smiled at me! Kyuhyun thought to himself.  

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Eunhyuk said.

"Oh um, okay." Kyuhyun said, not knowing what else say. He was pretty sad when Eunhyuk said that he still pretty much hates him but he was sorry, he really was. He was a stupid who made a mistake and is still making that same mistake.

"Do you mind if I take you out to coffee?" Kyuhyun asked but he knew he shouldn't. This is not what he came here for and it would bring chaos; Eunhyuk would end up getting hurt, like always. But it was just coffee, it's not like it's a date. And it shouldn't be, considering his status. 

"Ummmm..." Eunhyuk was unsure if he should say yes. He has forgiven Kyuhyun, it was years ago but it still hurts thinking about it.

"It's okay. I know I shouldn't have asked you that but I do want to have coffee with you. Its been years and I would like to catch up. If you changed your mind, here's my number" Kyuhyun started, giving Eunhyuk a card. "Just call me" He finished and smiled at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk felt something weird in his tummy when he saw that smile, it was like the feeling he felt when first saw Kyuhyun.

Liking him again is not on my agenda right now. God, can't you just give me a break? 

 

Word Count: 817

 


A/N:

 It's a boring a chapter. But i really hoped you liked it!

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk finally met! What do you think was their relationship back then? I think you already know. But what happened between them? How did Kyuhyun hurt Eunhyuk? And why?

Here's what Kyuhyun looked like:

 

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE. :) :)