Chapter 1: When everything fell apart

Falling to Pieces [PAUSED/HIATUS]

A/N: Just like what I did with my other stories, I am re-reading all of them and editing them before I actually update them. I am sorry for the long wait. Anyways, please enjoy the edited version <3 <3 <3 


WHEN EVERYTHING FELL APART

 

       It was a very peaceful day in a small community named ‘Bergton’. The sun is shining brightly;  children are playing in the park, people are gardening, and families are having picnics at the park. In the Lee Mansion, however, it was different. Angry voices could be heard throughout the house.

“WHAT?! Dad, I’m not marrying him and that’s final!” Donghae screamed in anger.

“Donghae! You are going to marry him no matter what!” Mr. Lee , Donghae's father, said with a firm voice.. “No I am not! He’s my bestfriend and plus, we’re too young, we’re still in college!!” Donghae said. Donghae's and Eunhyuk's parents had gathered together this afternoon for some big announcement. Eunhyuk and Donghae were really excited since they have been asking for their parents' permission if they could buy an apartment near their university and live together. However, to their disappointment, Donghae's dad had told them that they are going to be married in two months.

“Please Donghae, please, you have to marry him, do it for our company. The company is about fall apart, and we don’t have enough-” Mrs. Lee, Donghae's mom, pleaded but was cut off by her son .

“Company?! You’d expect me to do this just for the ing company?! Don’t you care about my feelings?! You’re my parents, you guys should respect my descision if I want to marry him or not!”

“Donghae, please calm down. I understand you but, your parents' company is about to be bankrupt and-” Mrs. Kim, Eunhyuk’s mother, said but was cut off by Mr. Lee, "Enough with this, Donghae you are going to marry him and that’s FINAL!”

“What about you Eunhyuk? Do you agree to this? Please say something!” Donghae said with a pleading tone, looking at his best friend who is sitting beside his mother. Eunhyuk just looked at Donghae with a look that says "I'm sorry". “ THIS!!” Donghae stood up and slammed his fists on the table making Eunhyuk flinch."Watch your language young man!!" Donghae's dad said. Donghae ignored his father and walked out of the dining room before going up to his room.

 Both Donghae’s parents only sighed, rubbing their temples, irritated by their son’s actions. Eunhyuk stood up from his seat and said, “I-I….I’ll go t-talk to him” He slowly went upstairs to Donghae’s bedroom. He knocked on the door three times.

“D-Donghae, it’s me, Eunhyuk. P-Please open the door” Eunhyuk said. He was about to knock again when the door swung open.

“What do you want Eunhyuk?” Donghae asked coldly. Eunhyuk was shocked, Donghae never talked to him like that before.  “D-Donghae -“  Eunhyuk said but was cut off by Donghae, “Why? Why did you agree to this?”

  “I..i..i” Eunhyuk couldn’t even say a word. “WHY?!” Donghae shouted, making Eunhyuk flinch. “You know that I love Sungmin! Why did you agree to this?” Donghae continued. Hearing that, Eunhyuk felt like his heart is being torn into pieces. He's been in love Donghae for years and have never said it out loud. It was no use. Donghae was and has always been in love with Eunhyuk's brother, Sungmin. 

 “Aren't you going to hear me out? Just like you, I had no say in this!" Eunhyuk replied.

"What makes you think that I did?!" Donghae yelled. "I don't want this to happen Eunhyuk, please. I know that you feel the same way. We can both stand up to them and say no." Donghae pleaded.

Eunhyuk didn't know what to say. His heart is telling him to just agree with all this and to hell with Sungmin. However, his brain is telling him to do what Donghae says and stand up to their parents.

"I..I'm sorry—" Eunhyuk started, but was cut-off by Donghae, “Just get out Eunhyuk, GET OUT!” Donghae snapped, slamming the door shut.

 

Word Count: 636

 


A/N:

Sorry if it's not really good. But I really hoped you guys liked it!!!

Please comment and suscribe! Add me as a friend too!

And thank you so much for the people who suscribed and upvoted!

Love ya all <3

 

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UP VOTE. :)

 

 

'