Chapter 7: A Few Days Later

Falling to Pieces [PAUSED/HIATUS]

A/N: I HAVE UPDATED YESSS!! There will be another update tomorrow or the day after that so please wait for the other chapter. Also, please read the previous chapters!! I edited them and I added some details and changed some things. I don't want you guys to be confused in the next couple of chapters! Enjoy <3 <3 <3


THIS IS ANOTHER FLASHBACK!!

A FEW DAYS LATER

April 14,2006

Eunhyuk: 16 Donghae: 16

.........................................

     It has been a few days since Kyuhyun left him. He feels dumb. Kyuhyun made him feel special. Kyuhyun was his first at everything. The endearing kisses, hugs, and all the I love you; It was all a lie. How did he fall for that? All of that was just some stupid bull Kyuhyun made so that he could get him in bed.

     However, there was a part in him that hoped it was all just a dream, or a prank. Is he stupid to think that? He loves Kyuhyun, he really does. I really like Sungmin. “Of course he does.” Eunhyuk said. “Who doesn’t? He’s smart, cute, handsome, and is good everything.  He’s perfect.” He looked at the looked portrait of him and Kyuhyun on his night stand. “You guys are perfect for each other.” Eunhyuk chuckled bitterly before he threw the picture frame across the room. The picture frame hit the wall and the frame shattered into pieces. Just like his heart.

     How is he supposed to pretend that everything’s okay? How is he going to face Sungmin every day without being reminded about Kyuhyun? He stole Kyuhyun. How can he forget about everything? It hurts. It really hurts.

     Eunhyuk heard a knock on his bedroom door. “Hyuk?” A familiar voice asked. Donghae. Eunhyuk groaned. He hasn’t gone out of his room for days; skipping school and only going out to get food. And Donghae. Is God punishing me? Is this happening to me because I love two people? Eunhyuk thought to himself.  “Come in.”

Donghae’s head poked through the door and asked, “Are you sure?”

Eunhyuk chuckled and said,  “Yes.”

Donghae opened the door wide open and carried the huge teddy bear he brought. “Woah, what is that?” Eunhyuk asked in excitement; the teddy bear looked really, really cute.

“It’s for you!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Really? Thank you!” Donghae grabbed the huge teddy bear gave it to Eunhyuk. The latter accepted it in glee and hugged it. “It’s soo comfortable!”

Donghae chuckled at the other’s cuteness. “I know, that’s why I got it for you.” Eunhyuk smiled at Donghae. “Thank you so much for everything Donghae.”

“Are you okay? Do you need me to do anything else? Like say, I don’t know, beat the hell out of Cho Kyuhyun for my Hyukkie!?” Donghae asked with a grin. This is why he likes Donghae. He is so caring, sweet, sensitive but strong. Donghae has always been there for him. “Hae!  I already said no. Stop saying that.” They both laughed.

However, Eunhyuk’s expression changed as he asked Donghae the question. “What about you, are you okay?” Of course he’s not. Eunhyuk thought to himself. Kyuhyun just practically snatched Sungmin away from him. “Yeah, I will be.” Donghae replied. He leaned in to hug Eunhyuk. “I mean, we will be.” He said, emphasizing the word ‘we’. Yeah but I’m not, Eunhyuk thought.

     Donghae detached himself from Eunhyuk. “I have to go now. I’m going to be late for practice. Bye Hyuk.” He kissed Eunhyuk on the cheek before he left for practice. Eunhyuk stood up from his bed, casting the huge teddy bear aside. He walked towards his bedroom door and closed it. He sighed deeply. He went back to bed and screamed on the pillow.

    He loves both Kyuhyun and Donghae but Kyuhyun left him for Sungmin, and Donghae is in love with Sungmin.  

    I deserve this. Seriously Hyuk? Hae and Kyu? Why couldn't I just pick one get over it? Even when Kyu made me feel special, Donghae was on the back of my mind. This is payback for that.

 Eunhyuk heard a bing, which means someone texted him. He reached for his phone on the night stand. He opened up his phone and saw Kyuhyun had texted him. He practically jumped up in joy.

“Oh my god what does he want? Does he want to get back together? “Eunhyuk said. He knows he’s being dramatic. Kyuhyun would never want to get back together. “Should I even open it?” Eunhyuk asked himself. After contemplating about it for five minutes, he decided to open the message.

From Kyuhyun:

  What the hell Hyuk?! Change your status in Facebook!! People still think we’re together! I can’t change mine if you don’t change yours!  Change it! Now!!!!

 

  Oh.  Eunhyuk dropped his phone on the bed. He felt stupid thinking that Kyuhyun would want to work it out. He grabbed his phone and went on Facebook. He change his status from In a relationship to Single. He threw his phone on the side. He sighed deeply.

    

   How am I ever going to get through this? How can I forget about all of this? I want to, but I can’t, I ing can’t. I want to forget, pretend we’ve never met and I tried so hard. But I can’t, I just can’t.

 


A/N: HEYY! Did you guys like that? I hope you did, but it's okay if you didn't.                                                                    

Please read the previous chapters since I edited all of them. I don't want you guys to get confused in the future chapters. 

I'm still writing the next chapter so please wait! I might put it up either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. 

Thank y'all so much for waiting!! I love ya guys <3 <3 <3

 

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE. <3 <3 <3