Supernatural Investigators

Classroom 44

       If someone has left food offerings in the street. you shouldn't step over them because a ghost might be eating them. You shouldn't break a joss sticks because it's bad luck. You shouldn't open an umbrella indoors because you may lure a poisonous snake into your home. And you shouldn't cut your fingernails at night bacause you might die a horrible death.

 

      Some of my classmates get very scared when i warn them about things like that. Like the time i was walking home with Devon after swimming. "Hey, don't step on that piece of paper!" i yelled at her, "it might be a hell note and you'll have bad luck!" Poor Devon . Ithought she was going to keel over. But i'm not the only one who believes in ghosts. my two friends and i have started a special club called "Supernatural Investigators" and that means we can put the letters "SI" after our names. Haunted houses, dead bodies and cemeteries don't intimidate us. We love them!

      I'm President_______,SI

Then there's Eyra Fazyra, SI. some classmates of mine wanted to get her number cause of her name had the same name as a pop singer in Malaysia. And of course there's Woo Jiho, SI. Some of his friends calls him Zico. He's so full of Swagger. There's another guy who hangs out with us, one of Zico's friends, but he doesn't believe in ghosts. His name is Kim Yu kwon but Zico calls him U-Kwon. Eyra and i think he's quite cute. That's why we put up with him.

      A lot of people don't believe we're Supernatural Investigators, so let me tell you about our biggest case. It began the morning our School bus broke down and made us late.

We'd moved to the front of bus, holding on to the pole beside the driver, so we could be the first to get off. I kept looking at my watch, If we didn't reach school soon, we'd be toasted by our teacher, grilled by our classmates and boiled by the prefects.

      "Maybe we'll never get there. Maybe the school has vanished," Whispered Eyra. She loves to imagine terrifying things. " I wish it would," I grinned "but schools never do,"

"My friend Aiko said her school actually disappeared one day," Eyra went on, "When she got there, all she saw was an empty patch of grass, and she met this guy outside with a picture of a skeleton on his t-shirt."

      

         "There's no way her school could vanished into thin air," scoffed Ukwon. "if a school vanished, there wouldn't be any grass growing. There'd be concrete and stuff left behind. Anyhow, our school wouldn't vanish."

             "How would you know?" snapped Zico. "what if it's haunted?"

"It's not! Its too new to have ghosts," Ukwon smirked."it's only ten years old."

              And then's when the bald-headed bus driver turned round with a strange smile twisting his fat, blubbery lips.

Ukwon began to say "Rubbish",but the bus driver silenced him with a warinig finger. "If you don't believe me, ask your teachers. Ask them what happened in classroom 44..."