Another Mystery!?. .

Classroom 44
Miss Hayoung groaned and we ran across and helped her to her feet. She looked at us, dazed and then down her dusty clothes. "What happened?" she moaned. "And what are you all doing up here?" "It's a long story" I smiled innocently. "I think you must have fainted or had a fall, don't you remember? We wanted to ask you about our homework but we couldn't find you anywhere". "So we thought we'd look up here," continued Eyra. "Just as well we did". Miss Hayoung scowled and rubbed her forehead. "I came up here because Inseung the caretaker said he wanted to talk to me. Have you seen him?" "I think he might have gone out for a while," grinned Zico. Miss Hayoung gave us one of her suspicious looks. I don't know whether she believed us or not. She stared around the old classroom as though she were trying to remember something. "I can't imagine what happened to me. I felt dizzy all of a sudden. It always seems to happen to me in this room. I think it must be climbing all those stairs". She took a deep breath and headed to the door. "I think we should all go down now. And I've got a frightful headache too. If you have questions about your homework, can they wait until tomorrow?" "No problem" Eyra told her. And so we all left classroom 44. I shut the door firmly behind us, silently hoping that Miss Wydre's spirit had finally found peace. Well, before I go, let me tell you that U-Kwon has become a Supernatural Investigator. He is now Kim Yukwon, SI and he's very good. We're working on a new case, but we're all sworn to secrecy. Oh, and if you're wondering what happened to that old abandoned classroom, the new caretaker keeps it locked up all the time. In fact, we'd all forgotten about it until the other day. We were sitting on a bench near the school's field discussing our new case, when two of our classmates came over to join us. "you're the Supernatural Investigators ,aren't you?" asked Yoseob, a strange gleam lighting his eyes. "Yes" Eyra grinned. "Do you have a case that you need to investigate?" "Well, kind of" said the other one who standing beside Yoseob, Junhyung. "We want to know where classroom 44 is". Zico's jaw dropped."But there isn't one." "There is" whispered Junhyung. "it's where a teacher vanished ten years ago". "And she's never been seen again", added Yoseob. U-Kwon and I looked each other and laughed. "trust me" I said, "we've already investigated that case. It's only a rumor. Our school is totally ghost-free". "But what about the haunted pen that Junhyung and I found yesterday near the library?" Yoseob held out the broken marker pen. " A weird voice said we should use it in classroom 44". THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!^^ this week was an exam week and ughhh . . Man, it was hard. .I probably failed in math though. .but anyway. I hope you guys enjoyed reading my first fanfic.