Who's the real culprit?!

Classroom 44
"What do you mean?" Zico frowned. "we've worked out everything. We know hownthe teachers go behind the board...and we know that something or someone wants their brains...and we know what happened to Miss Wydre...what else is there to find out?" "We still don't know who or what is behind the board" announced U-Kwon. "But we'll never know unless we go behind the board ourselves," I said. "And that'd be too risky, even for Supernatural Investigators." "We don't have to go behind the board" U-Kwon shot me a knowing smile. "The answer is still in this room". "I don't understand" protested Eyra. "Think about it..." U-Kwon went on quietly. "Somebody had to be on this side of board to make it all possible. Somebody had to bring the teachers into this room in first place. Somebody had to make sure they picked up the marker pen. And somebody had to be here when they came back, to make sure they didn't suspect anything strange had happened to them." My flesh began to crawl with a new fear."yes" I agreed. "That's very logical. Somebody had to be the gatekeeper. But who, U-Kwon? Who would do that?" We looked at one another. Then we all turned and looked at Inseung. The caretaker scratched his jaw. "if somebody really clever was taking the teachers behind the board, someone who needed more power, they wouldn't use someone like me...I mean, I'm not smart enough to help them. I'm only the caretaker." I watched as Inseung backed away toward the door. "if that's true, Inseung" I said suspiciously, " why did Miss Wydre attack you?" He flapped his arms "I don't know..." "I do" U-Kwon told him. "Because you were the one who sent her into this classroom on the day she vanished. The truth is, whoever or whatever is behind that whiteboard has been using you since the first day this school opened".