A missing puzzle

Classroom 44
I hated to admit it, but U-Kwon was getting smarter by the minute. "That's an awesome thought!" I said. " That means they want to take teachers to the other side of the board."       U-Kwon nodded. "And the question is, who or what is behind that board?" Eyra frowned. "And what do they do with the teachers they take?"      Zico's eyes shone with an idea. "I know!" he said. " What if someone or something on the other side wants their brains?" He hesitated, as another thought struck him. "Teachers are clever and smart. They knows a lot, so if someone or something took them, that would give them a lot of knowledge".       Eyra frowned again. "But why does this someone or something needs their brains? I mean, what are they going to do with all that knowledge?"      "And why did they torture Miss Wydre?" I asked. Then I froze with alarm. " was it because she refused to share her knowledge with them?"      Eyra gripped my wrist. " or maybe ..." Her eyes widened as her idea took shape in her mind. " Or maybe she was the first teacher they took. Maybe they went too far with her and damaged her. Maybe now they can steal teachers without harming them as much. Maybe they don't even take their bodies...just their brains...".      "Do you mean, Miss Wydre was like an experiment that went wrong?" Zico shuddered. U-Kwon clapped him on the shoulder "That's explains it" he said.        " Explains what?" Eyra was baffled.       "I don't want to alarm you guys  but when Miss Hayoung fainted. I checked her pulse and..."      "And?"        "She didn't have one"       " You mean....she was dead? " Eyra's face was the colour of cemetery marble.       "I couldn't find a pulse and her skin was icy cold " U-Kwon confirmed." But just then, when I went across and took the marker pen from her hand, her skin was warmer and her pulse was back. It was weak, but it was definitely there!"      I darted across to Miss Hayoung and checked her pulse, the way we'd been taught in our first aid lessons. I looked up at U-Kwon and nodded.       " She has a pulse but it is kind of weak" I told him. Getting to my feet and brushing dust from my knees. " So that means Miss Hayoung mind went behind the whiteboard when she fainted? Not her body...just her brain?" I hesitated as truth became clearer. " Do you think Miss Wydre's ghost took her?"        "I'm almost sure of it" U-Kwon agreed. " And now Miss Hayoung's brain has come back. And when she wakes up, she won't remember what happened".       "Ah!" I suddenly remembered something that had been worrying me, one of the things that hadn't made sense. "That explains something else!"        " What!" demanded Eyra      " When Miss Hayoung came in and stopped Miss Wydre from strangling Inseung, how come she recognized her?" I asked. "Don't you remember what she said? 'Wydre! stop that at once!' Well, that was really bugging me. I mean          How did she know it was Miss Wydre ? Her face had melted and her body was all twisted and mangled ,right? So the only way she could known it was Miss Wydre was if she'd seen her recently".      "How could she have seen her recently?" Zico cut in. " Miss Wydre vanished ten years ago!!" Then he realized what I was saying. "Wait a minute, I get it! This isn't the first time Miss Hayoung had been taken behind the board. She might have been taken into that other world before. and when she was, she saw Miss Wydre!"     "Exactly" I said. " Miss Wydre was the first teacher they took through the whiteboard. And because they made a mess of her, they couldn't let her come back. But when they got better at it. They could take someone's brain through the board and send it back to them without damaging it".     Eyra's ran a hand over her eyes. "That is just so scary! The teachers would kind of zonk out for a while, they'd just go blank and then they'd come back. They'd probably wake up with a headache, that's all. And they'd probably think the headache had been caused by teaching students like us". She looked around excitedly. "That means we've solved the mystery of classroom 44!"           But U-Kwon shook his head.     "Not quite....." he said. " there's one piece of the puzzle that's still missing..." Authors note: I'm so soooorrrrrrryyy for not updating this story. I was so busy with schools activity. I'm promise that I will update another chappie 2morrow. .