Chapter 2 : Eunji

A Love to Kill

"Eunji-ya."

"Hm?"

"Eunji-ya?"

"Hm?"

"Ya! Nam Eunji!"

I looked at her, the girl who called my name over and over again. She is Hyemi, my colleague in the cafe. She pouted.

"Mwoya?"

She practically changed her facial expression into a cute one. She always did it everytime she asked me to cover her job, most likely to go out with her new boyfriend.

I sighed, already knew her plot. "Just go."

She jumped overreacting and made many customer looked at her strangely. She covered and smiled awkwardly.

"Thank you so much, Eunji!! I'll be back soon. Saranghae!" She whispered and kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes and continued my work in cashier.

"Aigo~~ You make her into a spoiled girl." Another girl appeared from behind. She is my boss, Hara, the one who own this cafe. She is a really friendly girl. She never treated us like a subordinate, but she treated us like a friend. And she just five years older than me, that's why I called her unnie instead of ma’am.

"She just got a new boyfriend. That's why."

"But still, you don't have to sacrifice your time for her. I know you have a date too."

I looked at her and smiled. "Well, not today."

"Wae? Are you two fight? I didn’t see him around lately." She asked curious.

"No, unnie. He just, didn't ask me to date. And I guess he is too busy to having a date."

"This cafe is always be a good place for dating, Eunji-ah." She said and smiled, teasing me.

"It's not like that, unnie." I said, totally blushing.

"Aaah~ Look at your face, aigo.. So cute." She laughed and elbowed my arm.

"Unnie!" I exclaimed, felt so embarrassed.

"Ahaha, but really. You could always dating in this cafe, since this is the place where you met him." She said.

Suddenly I remembered the first time I met him. It was here, in this cashier. I bet that was the first time he came here. He ordered a coffee to me and I asked him to wait.

I messed up. I brought his coffee and accidentally spilling it to his pants. He glared at me with his cold eyes. 'I'm a dead meat', I thought. I apologized to him, tried to clean his pants and made a new coffee for him.

I was surprise when the next day he came again and personally asked me to make a coffee for him. Almost everyday he came and asked me to make a coffee. And I knew him more and more. I knew he wasn't cold and scary like many people thinks of him. He is a warm and charming guy. And it was nice to have a friend like him.

Until someday he didn't ask me to make him a cup of coffee. He asked me to be his.

"You're so funny, Eunji-ah. And I always wondering how could you bear with his coldness." She continued.

"Well, if you know him, you'll see his true color."

"Aah~ So sweet." She commented.

I smiled and made some cappucino for her.

"Here's for you." I said while giving her a cup of cappucino.

"I think you should make another cup, dear." She said and sipped her cappucino while looking at the door.

I looked at there too and found him, looking at me then go to sit in the chair near the window.

"Go, make another cup and go to him. I'll call you when I need help." She said.

I smiled and making another cup of coffee for him.

"I thought you wouldn't come." I said and gave him a cup of coffee.

"I will never miss my tea time with you." He said and smiled to me.

"You know I'm working."

"Your boss allowed you to me just now." He said and pointed at Hara-unnie who secretly looking at us and giggled. "I'm a customer after all." He added.

"Yeah, yeah, Mr. Customer." I nodded.

He smiled and sipped his coffee. I looked at him and put my hand on my chin. It's been almost a week I didn't see him here. He was busy with his parent company.

"Hey, Kim Myungsoo." I called him.

"Hm?" He looked at me and his lower lip.

"I miss you."

He chuckled and pinched my cheek gently. "I miss you too. Sorry for making you wait for, well, almost forever."

"It's only a week."

"Well, I thought it's like forever for you." He pouted. "Then should I gone longer than this?" He smirked.

"Yah! Don't you dare." I pouted.

He laughed and pinched my cheek again. "No, I will not." He said sincerely.

I smiled. This is my Myungsoo. "I know. Because it's you, I know I can believe in you."

He smiled. "You make me really happy by saying that words." He said and sipped his coffee again. "Oh, look." He said again and pointed at the cashier where Hara-unnie stood and calling me.

"Oh, I think she need my help now. I'll be back." I said and stood up.

"Eunji-ah." He stopped me.

I looked at him, waiting.

"I love you." He said.

I looked at him, a little bit surprised and smiled. "Stop being so cheesy." I said and walked away, leaving him smiling like a crazy guy.