Chapter 9 : Woohyun

A Love to Kill

 

 

"What are you doing?" I asked Dongwoo. He took me somewhere out from the HQ. He didn't say anything else beside 'you better follow me now'.

"..." He still kept silent.

"DONGWOO!"

"Shut up! I'm trying to save you."

"Save me?"

"Yes. After Eunji finished the mission, Bi is going to kill you. He got Eunji on his hands, he didn't need you anymore. I'm taking you away from Seoul."

"NO! I can't just leave Eunji behind!" I shouted.

"I knew you will say that. Don't worry. We'll meet her and Sungjong soon. I already asked Sungjong to take Eunji from the K-company storage. We can't let Eunji kill L, right?"

"About Eunji and L.. you knew about that?"

"I just knew it. I accidentally heard a conversation between Sungyeol and Bi. Sungyeol knew it all these time, that's why Bi insisted Eunji to comeback instead of killing you and continued the mission. He wants to change Eunji with the same method like he changed Howon."

"Bastard."

"That's why me and Sungjong planned to take you both away from here. You know, I can't let my another siblings get into Bi's trap."

I looked at him. He still the Dongwoo I knew from our childhood, the oldest among four of us who always care about his siblings. "I understand."

We kept in the silent until Dongwoo stopped the car. We're at a harbor.

"We'll meet Sungjong and Eunji here. Let go, quick!" He said and went out from the car. We ran together into a buiding. The moment we stepped into the building, the light and we saw some people stood around us. The door behind use slammed hard.

"Did I told you that you can never walk away from me?" Bi voice heard from upstairs. We looked at him who made his way down.

"What are you doing, Dongwoo?" Hoya's cold voice asked Dongwoo. We looked at him who stood about 10 metres in front of us.

"Do what I need to do." Dongwoo replied him shortly. The two brother exchanged a cold icy look to each other.

"I think.. I really have to kill you now, my dear Woohyun." Bi said and glared at me.

"You knew I never afraid of you."