Chapter 7 : Woohyun

A Love to Kill

 

"Hyung! Hyung!" I heard Sungjong's voice. He walked into the where they kept me.

If I'm not mistaken, It's already a week after they kidnapped me. Only Sungjong who always came here to take care of me. He untied me, made sure I took a bath and food everyday. He was the one who always provided me with any information about Eunji, about her progress everyday.

I stood up from my tiny bed. "What happened?"

"We'll begin the mission tonight."

"Who's the target?" I asked.

"Mr. M and L."

I sighed. "The time has come." I whispered.

"What?"

"This is what I afraid of."

"Hyung, I don't get it." Sungjong confused.

Suddenly someone walked into the room. Both of us looked at the same path.

"I bet you already knew that your sister first mission after five years will begin tonight." Sungyeol came in.

"What do you want this time?" I asked him and gave my pitiless daze.

He laughed. "Funny. Your sister gave me that look too when she was angry. Are you angry now?"

"Shut up. Just tell me what do you want."

He stopped laugh and smirked. "So harsh. But well, I came here to give you a little surprise. Follow me." He said and turned around.

I looked at Sungjong who already looked at me. With a single nod, I followed Sungyeol's shadow. He leaded us to a door in the end of the hallway.

"A little surprise for you." Sungyeol pointed at me. I walked inside, leaving Sungjong behind. The moment when I stepped inside, they locked the door.

Now I stucked in a room. There's nothing there. This room is just a room with a window that showing me the other room beside this room. I walked closer to the window. The moment I looked into the window, someone walked into the other room.

It's Eunji.

"Oppa!" She ran closer to the window.

I couldn't tell how much I'm happy to see my sister there, in a good condition. This is my Eunji. That's my Eunji.

"Eunji." I smiled at her as I placed my hands on a piece of glass that separated us. I felt my eyes teary.

"Oppa, are you okay? You... you looks thinner." She said and dropped a tear from her eyes. She placed her hands in the same position with mine.

"I'm fine." I smiled. "You looks different. I mean your outfit. You never wore something like that this for past five years."

She looked at herself then faked a smile. "Yes, I'm back to my old style."

I leaned my head on the window. "Eunji, I knew you have no choice. I knew it. But... but I just can't let you do that. Myungsoo..."

She closed her eyes. "I know, oppa. I know." She faked another smile.

I felt tears flew away from my eyes. I didn't want this happened. I didn't want my sister through this alone, especially just because I couldn't protect her. I couldn't protect her or her happiness. If it's not because of me, she shouldn't be in this kind of situation. He loves her boyfriend so much. But because of me, she should leave him, more than that, she should faced the truth that her lover is the one who must be killed by her. How can I called myself her brother? How can I fulfill my promise to our parent?

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Don't be sorry, oppa." She smiled. "You already did everything for me.You gave your life for replacing me. Now is my turn, oppa. Just trust me. I'll get you out of this place."

"Time is up." Hoya came into her room.

She looked at him and then me. "I should go now, oppa." She said and turned away.

"Eunji! EUNJI!" I smashed the glass, but it didn't stopped her. "EUNJI!!!"

"Stop screaming." Someone behind me said. It's Dongwoo. "You better follow me now."