Chapter 10 : Myungsoo

A Love to Kill

 

 

Her hands trembled harder than before as she tried to shoot me. I stood still. I believe in her. If she must kill me, then she surely had a right reason for it. If I should die so she could go back with her brother, then be it. I'm ready.

She closed her eyes and shed tears.

"Do it.. if it can makes you live a good life." I said.

"NO!!" A guy exclaimed while running to us. "Stop it, Eunji. You don't have to kill him."

We both looked at him.

He looked at us one by one, then continued. "Okay, listen. Right now, Dongwoo-hyung and Woohyun-hyung are waiting for you at the harbor. Let's go there, let's run away from Bi." He said.

Eunji silent for a while. She slowly put down her gun and looked at me. "I.. I gotta go.." She said.

I looked at her. "Yeah." I nodded and let her go. I knew it could be the last time I saw her.

She shed another tears as she walked away from me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Another people exclaimed to them. He was one of them.

"Oh, I almost forget about Sungyeol." The guy named Sungjong said.

He looked at Eunji and then me. "Okay." He pulled Eunji's hand and walked toward me. "L, I need you to take her away from this place. Took her to this place." He added and gave me a piece of paper from his pocket.

"Sungjong, what are you doing?" Eunji asked.

"Make sure you get out from here. I'm gonna take care of this one little bastard." He said and smirked.

"But you?"

"No 'but', please. Taking care of this annoying man is something I want to do from a long time ago." He said and walked closer to someone called Sungyeol. "Your opponent is here, bastard!"

"Oh wow. With my pleasure." Sungyeol replied.

I looked into the piece of paper on my hand then looked at Eunji. "We gotta go." I pulled her hand and took my phone. I called Mr. M in the control room. "Mr. M, take care of this place." Then I throwed my phone away.

"Myungsoo-ah." Eunji whispered behind me.

"I started to understand the situation now. It's okay. You're safe with me. I'm gonna take you to your brother." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.