Chapter 3 : Woohyun

A Love to Kill

I walked through the night and went inside an empty building that they called HQ. I bet their gonna give me some intruction about that mission, a mission that I'm not supposed to do. I should just refused that mission.

I stopped when I heard someone's voice.

"It's late. Are you sure he'll come?!" A man exclaimed. From his voice, I recognized him as Sungyeol, my partner.

"Of course Woohyun-hyung will come, he is our leader after all. Just wait a little bit, kay?" Another voice heard. It must be Sungjong, my other partner. He always defended me no matter what. That little kid, he is just in the same age with Eunji. Too bad, he fell into this dark world and nobody could save him.

I walked inside and got a ‘warm’ greeting from Sungyeol.

“YOU LATE! Where have you been, huh? Don’t you know we all waiting here for you?!”

I looked at him and then turned away. He seemed annoyed.

"YAH!"

"Silence!" A deep voice stopped him.

We all looked at the other door where two guys standing. The one leaned on the wall, his lollipop while the other one who just talked is walking toward us. They are Bi's right hand and our informant.

The one with lollipop is called Dongwoo, a playful guy who always laugh and spreading humorous joke. But when he got serious, he could killed twenty people by himself.

The other one.. Is Howon, but everybody knew him as Hoya now. He is my childhood friend, we grew up together with Eunji, in this hell. We had a same past where our parents died and that Bi adopted us. He was a really warm guy and kind guy. Well, he was. For some particular reason, he turned into a cold blooded devil. That Bi is changed him into someone strange for me.

"Why are you guys being so fussy? Aigo~~" Dongwoo said and playing with his lollipop.

"This guy..." Sungyeol about to talk when Hoya, who were opening the mission folder on the table, stopped him again.

"Shut up..!" He glared at Sungyeol. "Will you?"

Sungyeol stepped back and shut his mouth.

"We are going to explain about your mission. You already knew your target, we will move tonight." Hoya said.

I startled. This is too fast. I didn't even prepared a plan to fail this mission. This mission couldn't be done.

"Isn't it too fast?" I asked.

"No. You all already learned about this target and saw them by yourself. Isn't it enough?" He said more to me.

"Arasoyo." Sungjong answered.

"Right. Move tonight. You are given a squad for helping you." He said and walked away. "One more thing." He added. "Do not fail. You know what punishment are waiting for you if you fail your mission." He said coldly and disappeared with Dongwoo.

I didn't care with that punishment, I didn't even fear of death. This mission couldn't be done, and I would be the one who failed it.