003

Bonnie & Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B☠nnie&Clyde

 

“Have you seen the new guy? Short, adorable, great – His name is Sungmin.”

Heechul strolled promiscuously through the halls repeating his question for every person that he passed by, but still got no answer. He didn’t know if Sungmin was too new for anyone to put a face to the name, or if the guy had magically disappeared into thin air. But then he remembered that Sungmin was the crazy kind hailing from level five, it was highly possible that he wasn’t ready to be down with everyone that held a thread of sanity.

He really didn’t seem like the psychotic type though. I’ll ask him what got him here in the first place, Heechul mused to himself, coming to a halt in front of the kitchen doors. His stomach was grumbling from the lack of food it gotten today – he had business to attend to during lunch. Surely Leeteuk would give him something to munch on before dinner.

Pushing open the swinging door, Heechul stepped inside before taking a deep breathing and calling out, “Teukie Teukie Leeteuk!”

He waited for a second, grinning when he heard a thump coming from the closed office door and scrambling as the door flew open. Leeteuk stepped out, red faced and bashful, and a smug Kangin followed after him.

“Christ, Heechul! Why do you have to be so loud?” Leeteuk grumbled, fixing a button on his shirt.

“Like you’re one to talk,” Kangin snorted, causing Heechul to snicker at the pair of them. Leeteuk sent him a glare and swatted his arm, shooing him out of the kitchen before turning his attention to Heechul.

“Well, what do you want?” He asked, heading over to the sink and washing his hand before he began to the final preparations for supper.

“I’m hungry, fix me a snack,” Heechul said, batting his eyes prettily. “Please.”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and pulled open one of the cabinets. “Fine, but just some popcorn, alright? Go ask the kid if he wants some too, he’s hiding behind the trash can; God only knows why.”

“What kid?” Heechul asked, frowning as he peered behind him.

“Sungmin,” Leeteuk said, nodding over. Heechul walked over to the trash bins and rolled them out of the way, and he looked down at Sungmin with a half amused, half reprimanding look that one would see from a mother.

“You’re not hiding from me, are you? Whatever, come on, get off the floor,” Heechul said, bending over to grab Sungmin’s arm and pull him up. Once he did, he pulled the latter towards the counter, reaching around and brushing off Sungmin’s tush.

“Don’t touch me!” Sungmin exclaimed, jumping away as Heechul copped a feel.

“Heechul!” Leeteuk snapped, staring at him sternly; but even he couldn’t help the grin tugging at his lips when Heechul giggled like a school girl.

“What? I was just brushing the dust off!” Heechul defended himself with a wide smile.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and handed over the bag of popcorn that he’d just taken from the microwave. “Take it to your hall and share it together, alright? And for God’s sake, go easy on the poor guy, he’s new.”

I’ll start out easy, seduce him with my feminine wiles, and then go hard, Heechul decided as he beckoned Sungmin to follow him. He inwardly grinned and did a little dance inside his head when Sungmin obediently trailed after him, following like a little puppy. The kid was cute, his baby face suited him well but Heechul could see it in his eyes that there was something more to him, and he was going to find out what. The exterior was always something different from the interior, and he had a feeling that Sungmin wasn’t an innocent puppy, but a little kitten that wanted to beg.

As they walked through the halls in silence, Heechul couldn’t help himself and mentally undressed Sungmin, eyes lingering longer than necessary on his thighs. They weren’t too skinny and scrawny to hold up a good grip, but nor were they beefy and thick; they were just perfect and he couldn’t wait to touch them.

“So,” Heechul began a conversation, “Which hall are you in?”

“Oh, um, I’m in D Hall. I don’t really know where it is, though, Director Choi just assigned it to me this morning and said that someone would show me around,” Sungmin responded, twiddling his fingers together. He was shy, Heechul could tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter