010

Bonnie & Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B☠nnie&Clyde

The rain was pouring down and causing the air to be all muggy, so when he was assigned yard work that spring afternoon, Heechul took it upon himself to sneak away from the rest of the group and take refuge in Siwon’s office before the guards could notice that he’d left. Now an hour later he found himself sitting on top of the filing cabinet staring solemnly out the window with a blank expression on his face. The room was mostly silent with only the sound of their soft breathing and papers shuffling. While Heechul loved to hear himself speak, sometimes the silence between him and Siwon felt so comfortable that no words needed to be said. However, there were a few things that he needed to talk about so after awhile he moved away from the window and walked over to his boyfriend, poking him in the side to get his attention.

“Hey, pay attention to me,” Heechul said, tugging on Siwon’s shirt.

“What is it, Chul?” Siwon asked, looking up from his work. He was tired, this job was exhausting and the rainy weather was causing the inmates to get rowdy and restless which made them start more fights and give him more paperwork to fill out. All he wanted to do was toss it all in the air, grab Heechul, and go on a vacation. Unfortunately, given the fact that he was dating a jail bird…Siwon sighed, rubbing his eyes tiredly. At least they had the privacy of his office.

Heechul frowned softly and pulled Siwon up, wrapping his arms around his torso and laying his head against his shoulder. He listened to the sound of Siwon’s heart beat mixing with the soft pitter patter of the rain rattling the window and wished that he could take away at least half of his boyfriend’s stress. But then again, he knew that he was a main cause for some of it.

“I love you,” He whispered softly, pulling away and looking Siwon in the eye lovingly. He smiled when Siwon leaned forward and gently pressed their lips together, a simple, sweet kiss to chase away all the other feelings and just leaving them in a moment of soft love. Nothing else mattered but here and now, just the two of them together. No prison, no inmates, no drama. Just their love for each other.

“I wish I could take you on a romantic date,” Siwon said eventually, leading them over to the couch where he sat and pulled Heechul onto his lap, holding him in a comfortable embrace. “I would cook you a nice, candle lit dinner and then afterwards dance with you to that old jazz music you love so much. And then when it got late we would move to a room where your favorite incents were burning and rose petals covering the bed where we would make love together before falling asleep in each other’s arms.”

Heechul felt butterflies flitter through his stomach and he smiled bashfully, taking Siwon’s hand into his own and fiddling their fingers together. Sometimes Siwon would just be so romantically sweet, it made him blush like a teenage girl with her first love. It was cheesy, but no words could describe how much he loved how it made him feel.

“Well, maybe we can’t have a romantic date at your apartment, but there’s nothing stopping us from having one at all,” He answered, lifting his hand to trace the outline of Siwon’s face.

“What are you doing? Memorizing me?” Siwon asked in a hushed voice, smiling softly. Heechul shook his head and pressed their foreheads together, closing his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter