Where??

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke laying on my stomach. I got up and brushed off any dust on my clothes. I looked around only to find myself in a dark place -- a room or something like that. I can't see what's in front of me, not even my own hand. Since my sight failed me, I relied on my sense of touch and hearing. Stomping on the ground and snapping my fingers, trying to create some form of vibration to see what is ahead. However, the vibrations only enable me to see up to a certain distance.

Feeling very uneasy, I called out to the rest of friends. Once, twice and three times. But there is no response from any of them. Listening closely to my earpiece, I heard faint sounds. Trying to keep calm, I discharged a minute amount of electricity into the air hoping for it to light up a tiny bit for me to see what's in front. However, it rebounded back to me. Then, I heard some kind of laughter. Not knowing where it came from or who it belongs to, I tried to prepare myself for what's to come.

In the midst of preparation, I heard voices coming through my earpiece. Calmly listening for any sign of my buddies. Multi-tasking, I set out to find my friends while listening closely to any sounds that might be coming from my buddies. As I walk further, I saw two figures lying on the floor motionless. I rushed to them and found out that they were my friends, Sunny and Key. I tried to wake them up but they were out cold. "The only way for me to wake them up is to..." :I thought to myself.

Using a minute amount, I discharged it to both Key and Sunny simultaneously. They bolted up wide awake. They were puzzled and confused as they did not know where they were. Key told me that when he used his powers, he could not see anything. I just nodded. I told them that the longer we stay here, the longer we may not be able to get out. They nodded and prepare themselves. That was when I heard something from my earpiece.

"Jay... Jay... can you hear me?" asked a voice.
"Hyun.. is that you?" I asked.
"Yes... are you alright?"
"I'm fine and I'm... with Key and Sunny."
"That's good... I'm with... Yoona and D.O."
"Good to hear that. But do you have any idea where we are?"
"No. Unfortunately."
"Alright. I think it is best if we could meet up and get out of here."
"Agreed!"

Key, Sunny and I continued walking. With the help of my vibrations, I saw a group of three walking toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter