EP Cards...

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are these for?" asked Taeyeon.

"There are your power cards; with only your elemental power," I replied.

"Why?" asked Tiffany.

"Because all of us only wrote down our elemental powers when we filled up the form."

"That's correct. Well we didn't want the school to know we have other powers," said Seohyun. Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded.

"Alright. Then on the cards I gave you, I have written the things that you can do with your power."

"Can you explain them?" asked Seohyun.

"Other than Shield, Healing and Teleportation. They are self-explanatory," Tiffany added.

"Okay. First is elemental combat. Similar to unarmed combat but with your powers. Basically, your punches and kicks will have your respective powers."

"What about weapon usage?" asked Seohyun.

"I was getting to that. Weapon usage is basically you use weapons. Make-shift and real weapons."

"What's that?" asked Taeyeon.

"Makeshift is where you use your power to create your own weapons like a sword, bow and other kinds of things. Real weapons... well it is where you use real weapons with your power, this applies to a bow and arrow. You can use a real bow with your own arrow or enhance the bow with your power. Another one that this applies to is a katana. I'll explain this later because I don't have any katanas right now.

"Now for elemental creatures, you create creatures such as dragons, phoenix, tigers, you name it; you can create them. Your creatures are to help you in combat situations where there are thousands fighting you."

After the long explanation, Seohyun noticed my power card and asked me why I had one less. I replied by saying that I will have Regeneration. She nodded. Tiffany asked if I will explain about their powers using katanas. I said that I will show them how to use their powers. They nodded in reply. They went back to their homes to ponder about their powers and maybe test the earphones.

"Hello?"

"Yes Taeyeon?" said Tiffany.

"Tae, Fany. Hi!" exclaimed Seohyun.

"Testing out the earphones I see," I said.

"Where did you come from, Jay?" asked Seohyun.

"I heard your conversation."

"How?" asked Taeyeon.

"I forgot to tell you that the earphones I invented are always on."

"But won't the battery die out, fast?" asked Tiffany.

"Nope. It runs on solar energy. And the battery that contains it runs on our elemental power so it is forever charging in a sense." I explained.

"Alright, then we can just talk to each other like this and maybe ask questions..." said Taeyeon.

"Like what to pack?" asked Seohyun.

"Yes."

"Hold your horses, school officially starts in 4 days time and we are going to school in 3 days time," said Tiffany.

"I know. But I just want to get ready."

A day had gone by and we were still chatting away about our powers, what to show in school and what to do. I was using my laptop at that time and I didn't bother to tell them what I was doing. I thought that I could just tell them when we are in school. I synced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter