3rd Day...

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the ten of us were preparing for our next lesson. The lesson is about making weapons. I heard from Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun that I had a big advantage as I invent stuff. I told them that my advantage is only when I invent non-weapons so I am at the same level as everybody.

"Class, today we will be making a freeze ray," said Mr Park, our science teacher, "All the materials that you need are on the table in front of you. And you will be paired up according to your current sitting arrangements."

Seohyun and I were sitting at one table, Taeyeon and Tiffany, D.O and Xiumin, Sunny and Yoona, and Jessica and Key. All of us started to build the ray gun. I divided my work with Seohyun but none of us was able to get it right. We tried again, and again we failed; including the others. Seohyun and I tried again, this time we got about 50% of the gun correct. Mr Park was making his rounds watching our progress. Soon, all ten of us had finished making the freeze ray and Mr Park tested them out. He was surprised that all ten of us had gotten it right after countless of times. He then told us that we could go for our next lesson.

Next was a lesson on how to control our power levels. Seohyun, Taeyeon, Tiffany and I had a huge advantage is as we had tried and tested our powers. Everyone was asked to use a tiny bit of their power at a given item. I discharged a tiny bit to start an electrical equipment, Tiffany threw a tiny bit to start a mini campfire, and Jessica blew a tiny bit to spin a mini windmill and so on. The bell then rang indicating it was lunch time. All ten of us queued up, got our lunch, sat at a table and started eating. As usual, when we finished one by one we left the table with me being the last one. We meet each other at our next class. Everyone was chatting about how they able control their power levels as I walked in. As our teacher strolled in, all of us ran to our seats.

"Hello, class. My name is  Nicholas," said a tall teacher, "You may address me as Nick. There is no need for formalities in this class."

All of us were murmuring and no one was able to understand what we said. The lesson starts and it was about creatures. "Alright. Do you guys know about this power?" he asked. All of us shook our heads, even though Seohyun, Taeyeon, Tiffany and I had some basic understanding of the power. "Okay. Elemental Creatures is a power that lets you create a creature to aid you in battle," he explained, "your creatures can vary in size and number. All according to how well you can control your power."

"Sir, what kind of creatures are you talking about?" asked Yoona.

"Any kind of creatures. Snakes, Dragons, Lions, Tigers, you name it. It is possible. It also helps to use creatures that are special to your elemental powers. I'll give you a demo." Nick focuses his power and a round ball appeared, hovering about an inch above his hand. He said that this is considered as an egg. The 'egg' moves about in its position and starts shifting its shape to the desired creature. After shifting, the 'egg' is now a cobra, slithering all over his arm. Then the cobra disappeared into oblivion. "Alright. Now that the demo is over, please try. Each of you," he said.

Following what Nick did, Tiffany and I focused our power an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter