Meeting In PE

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That was close," said Taeyeon as we were in the living room of our dorm after Mr Changmin had dismissed us.

"Of course," I replied, "You two are special. Your power makes a blade for you. That's why I gave you only handles."

"What about me?" asked Tiffany.

"You have a technique like mine, Double Illusions. Your technique, when executed, an illusionary katana will appear in your other hand and a red chain will be connecting your two katanas. This chain can go as long as you want."

"Nice." The day was almost over and our stomach was growling as we were hungry. I went to the kitchen to whip something to eat when Seohyun asked me how I know about the techniques that we are able to use. I replied that I tested them myself. Our stomach was still growling as I was cooking a few dishes. I placed the dishes on the table and said, "Dinner is served!" My friends walked to the table and started to eat. As we were eating, Taeyeon was curious about something and asked, "Hey Jay. Why didn't you show them your double illusion?"

"Tae, the technique uses quite a bit of your strength and your power level goes down," I replied.

"So..."

"If your power level goes below 10%, you won't be able to use that power for quite some time."

"Oh... Then how did you know what your power levels are?" asked Seohyun.

"You can either ask Tiffany or...." I replied.

"Me?" asked Tiffany.

"Yes. Your aura vision gives you the ability to see our power levels."

"So we can ask Tiffany about them?" asked Taeyeon.

"Yes. You can also sync your earphones to my laptop and let it tell you about your power levels. I added all of our powers inside, and all I need now is you to sync your earphones so that it can work."

"Wait... how did you do it?" asked Seohyun.

"I've upgraded my laptop back at home."

"Alright then. Let's finish our dinner and then we'll sync them," said Taeyeon. We finished our dinner and walked to my room. As my friends entered my room, they were surprised how my room looked. "Jay, your room..." said Taeyeon.

"Very futuristic," Tiffany added. I nodded. I told them to wait on the bed while I set up my laptop. As I set up my laptop, my friends noticed how futuristic my laptop was. I had to wake them up from their amazement of my laptop. After snapping them back into reality, I asked them to remove their earphone as I need to sync them to my laptop. They did as told. As I was syncing the earphones, Seohyun noticed the amount of details of their respective powers. She asked me what some of them meant, Taeyeon and Tiffany too. Since syncing take some time, I used the time to explain some our their powers that they were curious about. One by one I explained Seohyun's Enhanced Flexibility, Taeyeon's Canine Mimicry, and Tiffany's Dragon Mimicry.

When I explained Canine Mimicry to Taeyeon, she understood it fine. However, when I explained Dragon Mimicry to Tiffany, she did not understand. I had to explain to her again but with simpler terms. The explanation almost became elementary school level. Only then she understood the explanation. I asked Tiffany, "Why can't you understand?"

"I'm tired Jay... Just sleepy," she replied. I sighed and check my laptop whether it had finished syncing Tiffany's earphones. It finished syncing and it was an hour to midnight, so I told them to get some sleep. Seohyun and Taeyeon walked to their respective rooms, while Tiffany was already leaning her head on my shoulder. Sighing, I carried her to her room, place her on her bed and left quietly. As I walked back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter