1st Day...

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Drrrinng*

 

 

My alarm rang, and I woke up. Still groggy, I rubbed my still half-awake eyes and went straight to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school. Once done, I came out of my room and walked to the kitchen. I found Seohyun and Tiffany sitting there, eating some cooked food. They had set the table with food for all of us to eat, but only Taeyeon was not around. Tiffany and Seohyun had finished eating as I walked to the table for breakfast. I asked them, "Where's Tae?"

"Still sleeping," replied Tiffany.

"Can't wake her up?"

"Apparently not," replied Seohyun.

"Why?"

"The thing is that, I used my lowest level and heated her up. But she did not wake up," replied Tiffany.

"Alright then. I'll wake her up," I said, and went straight to Taeyeon's room. As I opened the door, the place was a total mess. Sighing as I gather my lowest level, I hovered my hand above her and discharged a small amount. She bolted from her bed wide awake. I told her to wash up and get ready as it was already a minute to 7am.

I then came out of the room and went to finish up my breakfast. After finishing, I waited with Seohyun and Tiffany for Taeyeon to come out. We had a small bag ready. Taeyeon then came out with a small bag, and ate her breakfast. Once she was done, I checked if we have everything. We had everything from our items to our earphones. After checking, we left the dorm and went to the front yard. As we reached the front yard, we found Mr Changmin there standing with a sign "New Students". We greeted Mr Changmin and he greeted back. Slowly new students come in and walked towards the sign, and a counter is counting down the amount of students there will be enrolling into the school. Soon, the number was about 40 when the sign says that it is the max. True enough, I did not see any more new students coming in.

Mr Changmin led us to the gym and where he told us to put our bags down at a corner. He then led us to the center of the gym and said, "Here is the gym and your principal is going to address you." As soon as he said that, the door opens and a tigress is seen strolling in, everybody else was scared except the 4 of us as we had Tiffany told us who it is. The tigress walked to a stand and switched into a human. Everyone was in awe and was chatting among themselves. The gym was noisy so the principal clapped her hands twice to get their attention. After the clap, everybody faced her and the principal started her speech.

After her speech, she switched into a dragon and flew away. As she flew right out the door, we followed her direction and saw a circular stage rising from the center of the gym where the school logo is. There was a man standing on it as it was rising. "My name is Kim Jong Kook, you may address me as Coach Kim. Alright, this is where we divide you into 4 groups. This is to see whether you need help in controlling your power. So, I'll call you up one by one and you will stand here and show everybody your power," he said, "Are we clear?"

Everybody mumbled. It was not heard by Coach Kim. So he shouted, "Are we clear?" His voice reverberates through the entire gym. Everybody was surprised and shouted in unison, "Yes Coach Kim!"

The showcase begins, one by one students stand on the stage and showed their powers. Some went up confidently, some nervously while others talked back to the coach. Coach Kim called those who talked back as little whinnies. The 'whinnies' cowered whenever Coach Kim ordered them to show their powers. After about 20 students had showed their powers the school bell rang indicating it was lunch time. "Alright, I want everybody back here after lunch," he said. "Then we'll continue. Starting with you," he said, pointing at me. Then everybody dispersed.

"Why does he have to start with me?" I asked.

"Jay, relax!" replied Seohyun.

"We will all have to show... So just take a deep breath," said Tiffany.

"Alright. Thanks Tiff," I thanked.

"Let's finish our lunch and get ready," said Taeyeon confidently. I nodded and prepared myself mentally, for the 'showcase'. After finishing our lunch, my friends and I headed back to the gym. I saw Coach Kim writing down some notes for the groupings, 4 groups as he said but no one is in the fourth group. Soon, everybody gathered and the continuation of the 'showcase' is about to start. Once everybody gathered, a small metal staircase is seen coming out of the stage. I walked towards it while hiding my nervousness. "Nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter