School... (Part 2)

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, this letter. Very well, I'll tell you about the school's curriculum," she said. As Mrs Lee explained the curriculum, both Taeyeon and Tiffany had blank expressions while Seohyun and I were listening intently. I took note the key points in my head, as the explanation goes on. The explanation was quite long as Mrs Lee was explaining every single thing related to the curriculum. As she finished the long explanation, I took some time to digest every bit I had into my brain. Seohyun did the same.

"Mrs Lee, may I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied.

"I would like to know how we were admitted to the school," I said.

"We actually have a system that looks at everyone in the entire world. That is how the school is able to find those with powers; like you youths," she replied.

I nodded. "So we are admitted to this school because of our powers," said Seohyun, pointing to the 4 of us.

"That's right."

"May we take some time to think about it?" I asked.

"Go ahead, take your time. I would appreciate it if I can get your reply by 7pm."

"Yes, Ma'am," Seohyun and I replied in unison. All 4 of us got up, bowed and left the office. We were talking about the school and had to simplify it for the sake of Taeyeon and Tiffany. There are not many things that Taeyeon agrees to, but this happens to be an exception. After the simplified explanation, Tiffany checked if she heard properly.

"So if we were to join the school, we would be divided into groups depending on our powers. We would also be having summer and winter break, where we might have some projects to do in groups or alone. Am I right?" asked Tiffany, checking thoroughly.

"That's correct," I replied.

"Ok... So are we going to enrol into the school?" asked Taeyeon.

"If we want to learn how to control and use our powers properly, yes. If not no," I replied.

"Ok then let's enrol!" said Taeyeon.

"That's fast... You usually don't agree with many things," said Seohyun.

"Well... I don't want to miss an opportunity to learn how to use my power wisely," replied Taeyeon confidently.

"Agreed!" said Tiffany.

"Ok then. Enrolling it is," I replied. We had come to an agreement and we will enrol into the school. We walked back to the office and knocked on the door. "Come in." We walked in and bowed. "Ah. Young Jae, Tiffany, Seohyun and Taeyeon. Come sit. I believe you have finished discussing and have your answers," said Mrs Lee.

"We have come to an agreement to enrol into the school," I replied.

"That's great," she said cheerfully, "Please fill out this form." She handed the form to us. And we filled them in.

Name: Kim Young Jae
Age: 18
Birthdate: 2nd May 1995
Blood type: O
Power: Electricity

Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany did the same.
Power: Water
Power: Light
Power: Fire

Once we have finished filling in the form, we handed them in to Mrs Lee. Mrs Lee checked them and nodded. "Well... You have handed in the forms, and I welcome you to Silverace High," she said.

"When you said that we are living here, do you mean that we won't be able to go back home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter