Silverace High

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the train station, we met the plump conductor once again. He greeted us cheerfully as he showed us to our car. The car was welcoming as it was 'decorated'. "Next stop, Silverace High," he said cheerfully. As the train departed the station, my friends and I started to chat and show what we packed. Taeyeon showed hers first. She packed her necessities, and I noticed that it is smaller than a typical women's bag. I pondered about how she was able to cram everything that she needed into the haversack, I was impressed. Next to show was Tiffany. She too packed her necessities, however, her bag is bigger than Taeyeon's but lighter. Seohyun was next; she has an average sized bag with all she needed. I was the last to show. Taeyeon was shocked by how heavy my bag felt. I ped my bag and everybody was shocked by how empty my bag was. I actually played a trick on them and only opened the main compartment where my laptop is. Seohyun said that she was suspicious about my bag, and check my bag but then gave up as that was all she saw. I laughed quietly and said that there is more than just my laptop but they did not believe me. So I removed my laptop and opened the rest of the compartments, and showed them. They made a fuss as I had them fooled. I kept everything back after showing what I packed, and said that I wanted to ask the conductor something.

I search the cars and found the conductor somewhere near the engine car. I asked what I wanted to know, and gotten the answers. I also asked if there were katanas in the train and he said yes. The conductor and I went into a car that has all types of weapons, but they were hidden from sight.

"Could I borrow some?" I asked, "I want to show my friends something."

"Instead of just lending them to you, why don't you take some," he said, "I have no use for them anyway."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"Thank you," I thanked him, and took 4 katanas.

"No problem," he replied.

Taking the katanas back to the car where my friends are, I went back to where my bag is and placed the katanas beside it. I went to inspect the katanas that I took and found some kind of tracking device on them. I took the time I had and disabled the tracking device, I removed them as well. For 2 of the katanas, the tracking device is deep inside the sheath and they are difficult to remove them. Seohyun noticed what I was doing and offered to help me. I accepted her offer and told her to use her telekinesis to remove the tracking devices from 2 of the sheath. She removed them with utmost precision and placed them on my hand, where I disabled them. All 4 katanas now no longer have tracking devices on them, so I passed one to each of my friends; leaving one for me. "We have reached our destination! Silverace High," said the conductor. My friends and I nodded and grabbed our bags, with our katanas, and alighted the train. We turned around, waved the conductor goodbye and walked towards the school. As we reached the front yard of the school, we were greeted by the principal. "Welcome back," greeted Mrs Lee. We bowed in returned. Mrs Lee brought us to her office where we saw a tall man sitting on a chair. As we entered, the tall man stood and bowed. We did the same, and Mrs Lee introduced us to the tall man and vice versa. Mrs Lee then left us in the tall man's care. And we left the office.

"Like what Mrs Lee said, I'm Shim Changmin. Your teacher," he said.

"Are you the one who called us?" asked Taeyeon.

"Slow down, the answer is yes. I did call you," he said, "I know what your next question is. It is how I got your numbers."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter