School... (Part 1)

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came to, and I found myself on the floor of my room. My friends were still on my bed, it was already 11am on a Tuesday. It seems that we were out for 1 and a half days, I brought myself up and saw 4 letters on my table. It was for the 4 of us, from a school. I left them there and went to wake my friends up. Seohyun and Tiffany bounced right up from the bed. Taeyeon, on the other hand, had trouble waking up. I tried many methods but she will not wake up, so I wetted my hand and sprinkle water on her face. She bolted from the bed, saying that it was cold. Seohyun and Tiffany were giggling at the sidelines as she complains, I told her to get up as I needed to wash up. Seohyun brought them to the spare room; there was a bathroom there as well. I wash up the fastest and brought the 4 letters down to the dining table and left it there. I looked around the kitchen for something to eat, however, there was none but there was a bunch of leftover rice so I took it and other ingredients to whip up something to eat. As I was cooking, Seohyun came down and asked me about the letters.

"Who are the letters for?" Seohyun asked me.

"All of us. It came from a school," I replied.

"What school?"

"I don't know."

"Didn't you read it?"

"Nope. I'm fixing something up, so can you read yours and tell me about it?"

"Sure," she replied. Seohyun read her letter but she fails to understand what it meant. I was just about to give up and read the letter myself when Taeyeon and Tiffany came down. They asked the same question as Seohyun and I told them to read theirs and tell me about it as I was fixing brunch. Taeyeon had no idea what the letter meant, and thankfully I had finished fixing brunch, I went to read my letter. As I read my letter, Tiffany only understood a little bit of it. I snap my fingers as I had finished reading the letter and understood it. I told them to eat brunch while I explain what the letter is about.

"What is it about?" asked Seohyun.

"We are going to school," replied Taeyeon.

"A special school," said Tiffany.

"You are taking the main points from the letter," I said.

"So, what is it about?" asked Seohyun and Taeyeon.

"We are going to a school that is different than our normal school," I explained, "This school is for the gifted."

"You mean it is like for the 'special' people?" asked Taeyeon, "As in for the weird?"

"Not in that sense," replied Tiffany.

"what Tiffany said. It is more for people with talents," I said, "To be frank, with Powers."

"How did you know about this?" asked Taeyeon.

"I guessed. The letter states that we were admitted to the school because of our powers," I replied.

"How do they know this?" asked Seohyun.

"That I don't know."

"Ok... so are we going to go to that school?" asked Tiffany.

No one said anything, I was frantically reading the letter for any other information. Tiffany asked the question again, and Taeyeon asked if she is going to that school. Apparently, that made Tiffany quiet. Still searching for any information, I realised that none of us has all of our powers. I told them about it, and they nodded in agreement.

"We don't know where this school is, we don't know how they send this to us and we don't even know if we have what it takes to go to that school," I said.

"That's true," said Seohyun.

"So what are we going to do?" asked Tiffany.

"It's not like we are just going to go there, right?" asked Taeyeon

*Ring Ring*

I scrambled to the nearest telephone and answered it. The call was from my mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter