Freedom!!

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key found out that their powers work only when they are in need of help. So he used his powers to search Taeyeon and the others. He located them and tried to bring them to where he is. However, he is having a hard doing so, as shots are coming from many directions and he barely dodged one while he is locating Taeyeon. D.O, who had been treated, went to help Key, he used his powers to defend Key.

Meanwhile, the sparks coming out from my body became more intense and changed into lines of blue electricity. I used my strength to stand up. As I stood up, the electricity that is coming out from my body followed the way I was standing and protected me. All the shot coming towards me are stopped by the electricity. Soon, I found out that the shots were coming from a big group of people. Just then, I heard Key and D.O calling out to me saying that they have found Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Xiumin, and that they are guiding them towards us. I replied them with an OK.

I then walked back to the group knowing that my electricity will protect all of us. Just before I returned to the group, I noticed that Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Xiumin had regrouped. I slowly walked back. When I got back, Seohyun was asking me how to avoid the shot and how to escape the place. I wanted to reply her but I sensed another shot coming straight at her. Gathering all of my flowing electricity into my fist, I punched down hard making contact with the ground. Mere seconds later, a blue electrical 'force field' surrounded us. Then Yoona created a force field inside my electrical one.

I told everyone how I think we could escape the place. Many were doubtful about my plan, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter