Chapter 5 - How dare you do that to my baby!

Tell me, Is This Love? (내게 말해줘 이게 사랑이라면)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So where are we going?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol when they reached the parking lot. They walked towards Baekhyun’s blue Mercedes car.

Chanyeol was silent, to be honest, he also had no idea. He had no idea where to start.

Baekhyun took Chanyeol’s silence as an ‘I don’t know’ answer. “What? I thought you’ll show me what love is?” he complained.

“Well… why don’t you just let me think for a second!” Chanyeol complained back, this elf is too noisy, he thought. “Let’s go to the park.”

“Why are we going to the park? How are we supposed to discover what love is in that place?” Baekhyun asked aback.

“Well, stalk those couple dating, I guess?” Chanyeol answered and yeah, he knew that it was the lamest suggestion he ever suggested.

Baekhyun sighed, rolled his eyes and hit Chanyeol with his bag. “Ya… Neoneun pabo!! Pabo da!! Yaaa!!! Jinjja! (Ya! You are stupid! Stupid! Yaaa!!! Really!)” He continued hitting Chanyeol when Chanyeol took his bag and threw it.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened in surprise! How could he do that in his bag! His cellphone was inside! “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! MY CELLPHONE IS INSIDE!! YOU PABO!!!” Baekhyun yelled in the loudest way he could, “IT’S THE LATEST IPHONE YOU KNOW!!! PAY FOR IT!!!”

“WHAT? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!! YOU KNOW YOU ARE HURTING ME WITH YOUR BAG!!” Chanyeol yelled as loud as Baekhyun’s.

Baekhyun started to jump and down with irritation, annoyance, and anger, well mixed of it all. Now his latest Iphone model was gone! How could he proceed to his life? He was teary eyed. “PAY FOR IT YOU PARK CHANYEOL! IT’S MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOUR LIFE!” He screamed in gritted teeth.

“IF YOU ONLY DIDN’T HIT ME WITH YOUR STUPID BAG THEN I WOULDN’T THROW IT! YOU KNOW I AM HAVING A HARD TIME THINKING ABOUT YOUR ARTICLE!” Chanyeol screamed back.

“I TOLD YOU TO NOT STICK YOUR NOSE IN THE FIRST PLACE!” Baekhyun yelled, now he was crying. He was crying not because he couldn’t write his article, but because he mourned for his Iphone. “YA… PAY FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!”

“Man! How much is that?” Chanyeol asked, now not shouting for his throat was hurting already with too much shouting.

“More expensive than your life…” Baekhyun cried.

“Man! I’m serious!” Chanyeol replied in an irritated way. Why was he even partnered with this noisy elf?!

“500,000 won…” Baekhyun mumbled in his tears.

“500,000?! What?” Chanyeol asked in wide eyes when he heard the price. He was more than shock!

“I told you, IT’S MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOUR LIFE!” Baekhyun yelled again.

“Man!! I’M SORRY YOU SEE! I DID NOT KNOW!” Chanyeol yelled as well…

“MY PHONE IS MY BABY!” Baekhyun cried.

With that an idea flashed in his mind! “That’s it!” He exclaimed! Eureka! He might be thinking.

“What?” Baekhyun asked, still mourning for his Iphone.

“Love!” Chanyeol exclaimed, excited with what he just discovered.

“Love?” Baekhyun repeated.

“Your love for your Iphone!” Chanyeol said excitedly.

Baekhyun pouted, “Man! Don’t even think of it as a joke!”

“I am not! I am serious! The way you were hurt and sad and mad cause your Iphone is gone. It’s the same as love! When the person you love is gone, you will feel the same pain, sad, and anger.” Chanyeol explained like a teacher.

“But it’s different. My Iphone is not a person.” Baekhyun mumbled like a kid.

“I know but think of it as a person, that’s exactly the feeling.” Chanyeol continued.

“I know…” Baekhyun whispered with the familiar feeling. Chanyeol seemed to hear it but he was not sure of what he heard, “What did you say?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun faced him, still with tears in his eyes, “But I am not crying because of my love for my Iphone!” He exclaimed.

“Eh? You’re not?” Chanyeol asked in shock.

“I AM CRYING BECAUSE IT’S EXPENSIVE!” Baekhyun yelled again.

And here was Baekhyun’s yelling again. He closed his ears with his hands. “YEAH! I KNOW! DON’T REMIND ME OF THE PRICE AGAIN!” Chanyeol yelled back. Of course he wouldn’t let Baekhyun yell on his own.

It was the scene when they heard ‘I Got A Boy’ somewhere on the parking.

“Oh?” Baekhyun gasped. He then smiled widely.

“What?” Chanyeol ask curiously.

“It’s my phone. I forgot that I put it in my pocket.” Baekhyun grinned like a kid who just saw magic tricks from a clown.

“WHAT?!” Now it was time for Chanyeol to yell of irritation.

“WHAT?!” Baekhyun yelled back again, “GET MY BAG AND LET’S GET GOING!” Baekhyun ordered.

Chanyeol sighed heavily to shake away the irritation. He then walked towards Baekhyun’s bag and took it. As Chanyeol walked towards his bag, Baekhyun went inside his car. Chanyeol walked back to Baekhyun’s car to give back the bag. “Here!” He said madly.

Baekhyun opened his window and snatched the bag from Chanyeol, “What are you waiting for? Get in!” He instructed and with another sigh, Chanyeol sat on the passenger’s seat.

“Seat belt.” Baekhyun ordered again and Chanyeol did what he was told and the car started moving in speed.

“Whoah! Be careful!!” Chanyeol almost yell in anxiety.

“I know my car! Trust me with this!” Baekhyun smirked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter