Chapter 4 - Hot people only belong to hot people... :/

Tell me, Is This Love? (내게 말해줘 이게 사랑이라면)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho, is one of the main models of SM Magazine. He was waiting at the ground floor for an elevator so he could proceed on his photo shoot. He was sure that Kai and Kris would be waiting for him. He used to be the earliest bird and Kai used to be late but world seemed to turn around. He was caught in a heavy traffic resulting to his late arrival. He patiently waited for the lift as he scanned his wrist watch.

‘Ting!’ The lift had arrived. When the door opened, Lay was the one inside. He was alone.

“Suho…” Lay mumbled in widened eyes.

“Hey…” Suho greeted as he entered the door.

“You haven’t called.” Lay muttered in disappointment.

“I’m sorry, I was busy with the photo shoot these past few days.” Suho replied as he pushed the button close.

“I see… so you… uhm… don’t have time for me anymore.” Lay said as he bowed his head. “You think you know, our relationship will work out? I mean…” But Lay haven’t finished his sentence when he felt Suho’s lips on him.

Lay closed his eyes and followed Suho’s lips. He was been longing for this lips. He hadn’t kissed these soft lips for quite a long time and the longing was killing him.

Suho forgetting about his photo shoot pushed the highest floor in the building. His photo shoot was only on the 5th floor but he couldn’t resist Lay. He too has been longing for him. He pushed the 30th floor so they could have enough time for themselves. Good thing they were alone in the elevator, or else they couldn’t have done this thing.

Soon, Suho’s tongue was on Lay’s. Lay then opened his mouth to give way to Suho’s tongue and he let it explore his mouth. He also gave his tongue to Suho’s and they let it collide with each other.

“I miss you…” Suho mumbled as he kissed Lay passionately.

“I miss you more…” Lay moaned on Suho’s sweet kisses.

Suho kissed butterfly kisses to Lay’s neck and Lay just moaned as he longed for them.

He then kissed Lay’s lips again with his tongue exploring his mouth.

The elevator tinged to the 30th floor which only led to the rooftop.

“We’re here…” Lay announced to Suho as they continued kissing.

“No… we’re on the roof top.” Suho replied in between their kisses.

“But what about your photo shoot?” Lay asked still continuing his kisses to Suho.

“I know… that’s why I’ll be going back down.” Suho sighed and pushed the button to the 5th floor. “I just wanted to have enough time with you like this. That’s why I first pushed the button to the highest floor so I could have a few minutes with you.”

Lay blushed. He was so lucky to have Suho. He might be a supermodel and their relationship was hidden to the public but he got to admit, times like these wherein they play hide and seek with the public’s eye were the exciting times of their relationship but sometimes, well, he also longed for a public relationship where eyes won’t judge you. He longed to love freely but for the meantime, he had to accept their relationship. As long as he could be with Suho even in the hidden times like this, was already a treasure for him.

Before the elevator reached the 5th floor Suho gave Lay another kiss. “I’ll be seeing you then. I love you.”

“See you… I love you too.” Lay whispered to Suho’s ears as he hugged him.

‘Ting!’ said the elevator, so they freed on each other’s arms and Suho stepped out of the elevator. He waited until it closed between him and Lay before he proceeded to the photo shoot.

 

Suho went to the boy’s room to fix himself before proceeding to the photo shoot. He must look normal, like nothing happened or else, people would think maliciously about him. No one in the building knows his relationship with Lay besides Lay’s co-workers who were very supportive of them. He was glad with Lay’s circle of friends. They might be a little noisy when they were together but he felt normal with them. Like he was one of them, like he belong. He only feel that when he’s with Lay and his co-workers. But this time, he should feel like work.

A few moments later Kai entered the restroom.

“Oh so you’re here! We’ve been waiting for you! I’ve been calling your phone as well but you are not answering.” Kai said as he looked himself i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter