Chapter 10 - I hate it that I cannot hate you!

Tell me, Is This Love? (내게 말해줘 이게 사랑이라면)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was in the kitchen when he heard a ring on his door. He took off his apron and walked towards the door humming a happy song.

He opened the door and saw Kai from behind, “Oh…” he greeted.

“Hi… I went here to bring this back.” Kai said as he handed the bowl back.

“Okay thanks…” Kyungsoo took the bowl and closed the door but Kai did not allow it. He held the door before it closed him shut.

“Kyungsoo~a, about the last time. I am sorry…” Kai apologized again.

Kyungsoo just stared at him without saying a single word.

Kai opened the door, sighed and moved back.

He danced the sorry sorry dance while singing it.

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega munjuh
Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Noonee booshuh booshuh booshuh
Soomee makhyuh makhyuh makhyuh
Naega micheo micheo baby…”

Kyungsoo tried not to laugh. He wanted to close the door shut but he found himself enjoying Kai’s performance.

“Baraboneun noonbit sokeh
Noonbit sokkeh naneun machi
Naneun micheo mwuheh holin nom
Eejen busuhnajido mothae
Guluhohneun nuheh moseup
Nuheh moseup nuhnen machi
Nae shimjangeul balbgo watnabwah
Eejen busuhnajido mothae

Uhdeel gana dangdanghageh
Ootneun nuhneun maeryukjuk
Chakhan namja ilshikeeran
Saenggakdeuleun bopyunjuk
Dohdohageh guhchim ubgae
Jungmahl nuhneun hwansangjuk
Dohleekeel soo ubseulmankeum
Naegae bbajuh buhryuseo

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega munjuh
Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Noonee booshuh booshuh booshuh
Soomee makhyuh makhyuh makhyuh
Naega micheo micheo baby…”

The people living at Kyungsoo’s and Baekhyun’s floor went out to see what was going on and when they saw Kai dancing they watched as well. Kai could notice the people gathering around him but he did not mind. If he could get Kyungsoo’s heart by doing this even though he would look like stupid, he did not mind. It was actually his first time doing that to someone because all the people he dated before would say yes to him immediately but Kyungsoo was different, he was special and hard to get.

“Hey boy boy boy boy boy boy boy
Noonmanddeumyun ni saenggak Hey boy
Janakkehnah sashil nuh hana bakeh ahnboyuh
Mahlhaebwah ni mameh naega
Mahlhaebwah jari jabatneunji
Mahlhaejo naegeh mahlhaejo
Naneun babo babo babo

Joobyun saramdeuleun malhhae

Naega nuhmoo jukgeukjuk
Ee saesahngeh geurun saram
Uhdee handooleenyahgo
Geuguhl molla geunyuhl molla
Shigihamyuh haneun mahl
Naegae boorupdamyun geugun
Geudaedeulee geeneun guh

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega munjuh
Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Noonee booshuh booshuh booshuh
Soomee makhyuh makhyuh makhyuh
Naega micheo micheo baby…”

He walked towards Kyungsoo and held his hands.

“Let’s dance dance dance dance
Let’s dance dance dance dance
Let’s dance dance dance dance
dance dance...”

“This is crazy!” Kyungsoo mumbled under his breath but Kai heard him.

“I know…” he said before returning to his dance floor and continued dancing and singing.

“Hey eejen geuman naegae wahjooleh
Jungmahl michil gutman gatah yeah
Nan neoman saranghago shippo
Juhldeh dashi hanoon pahl saenggak ubseo hey

Aeineerakiboda chingookateun
Naega dwehgo shippeo
Neoeh modeun gomin seulpeum
Hahmkkeh ganjeekhagopa
Dashi ubseul mankeum mankeum
Nuhruhl nuhmoo saranghae
Naega bahran saram niga baro geu
that that that boy…”

He paused again and took Kyungsoo’s hand. “Will you please dance with me in the last chorus just like what we did yesterday…” he was catching his breath.

Kyungsoo looked at the people, “You’re crazy, people are watching.” He mumbled.

“Dance with him, young boy!” One of the audiences said.

“Oh it feels good to be young again…” The other one said.

“Dance with him…” the others chanted.

“Dance with him… dance with him… dance with him…” The people continued to cheer.

Kyungsoo gave a hesitant look and walked towards Kai’s dance floor.

“Sorry, sorry…” Kai began to sing and Kyungsoo sang with him. The others sang with them as well.

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega munjuh
Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Noonee booshuh booshuh booshuh
Soomee makhyuh makhyuh makhyuh
Naega micheo micheo baby…

Tan tan tan ta ran tan ta ran tan

Tan tan tan ta ran tan… Naega micheo baby…

Tan tan tan ta ran tan ta ran tan

Tan tan tan ta ran tan… Naega micheo baby…”

 

They finished the dance and everybody cheered and clapped their hands. They also felt proud of themselves by singing the song. After clapping enthusiastically, the people went back to their homes and Kai and Kyungsoo was left alone.

“You are crazy!” Kyungsoo exclaimed as he hit Kai’s shoulder.

“I know… crazy in love with you…” Kai pouted.

“Oh come on.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and walked towards the room when Kai held his arms.

“Kyungsoo, why didn’t you let me love you? Is it because of Baekhyun?” Kai asked.

Kyungsoo sighed and faced Kai, “It has nothing to do with Baekhyun, it has something to do with you. You have a boyfriend for Pete’s sake!”

Kai’s hands fell on grasp when he heard what Kyungsoo said, “Boyfriend? Who are you talking about?” he asked in surprised.

“That y model you are with. That y, gorgeous and hot model!” Kyungsoo blurted out.

Kai’s jaw dropped. He did not know if he would laugh or he would get mad nevertheless, he laughed. He laughed so loud like a crazy man. “Man! You are the 50th person who told me that.”

“What? What do you mean? Man! It’s obvious! You are perfect together, you are both awesome, and hot and a model and…” Kyungsoo replied but he was interuppted by Kai’s grip on his shoulders.

“Kyungsoo~a, listen… If you are talking about Kris, then he is my cousin!” Kai giggled.

“And… what?!” Kyungsoo big eyes widened with surprise, “But you…”

“We are very close since we are kids. I look up to him like an older brother so you will see that we are sweet to each other. He just came back from Canada after 5 years of stay there. I missed him a lot that’s why we’ve been hanging around a lot.” Kai explained.

Kyungsoo’s tears dropped from his eyes, why didn’t he notice it before? He is in love with Kai but he kept on controlling his feelings for their sake. His tears meant relief.

He hit Kai’s shoulder strongly. It was a bit painful so Kai held his arms immediately, well automatically would be better. “Why?!” Kai groaned.

“Why didn’t you tell me before!” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

“Why would I? You are not asking!” Kai responded.

With that, Kyungsoo pouted, well Kai was was right with that one, he did not have a say on that. So instead of answering, he hugged Kai.

“Pabo!” He cried on his shoulders.

Kai hugged him back, “I know…” he said in his ears.

Kai moved back so he could kiss Kyungsoo. If he couldn’t kiss Kyungsoo passionately before, he could now so he did kiss him passionately. Their lips danced with each other. It was like they were following a rhythm.

They were kissing when Baekhyun went back from work.

“I’m…” he began happily but he was surprised when he saw Kai and Kyungsoo. He dropped his bag in surprise. Kai and Kyungsoo heard him.

“Baekhyun…” Kai and Kyungsoo greeted in chorus.

Without hesitation, he ran towards Kai and hit him. He hit him several times and Kyungsoo tried to stop him.

“Baekhyun! Stop it! STOP!!” Kyungsoo cried.

The people in his floor heard the commotion so they opened their door to see.

When Kai noticed the people, he walked away.

Baekhyun looked at the people and yell, “The show is over! Go back to your damn places!” He then held Kyungsoo’s arms tightly that it hurts. They walked inside their home and banged the door shut.

“I told you to stay away from him right!” Baekhyun yelled in anger.

“But why?! Could you please tell me cause I don’t understand!” Kyungsoo cried.

Baekhyun hugged his cousin, “Because I don’t want you to be hurt.”

Kyungsoo jerked free, “You are the one hurting me, not him! You are hurting me because you don’t want me to love who I love!”

“It’s because I used to love him! I loved him like you do! But what did he do to me? He left me alone!” Baekhyun was now crying. “I don’t want you to end up like me. And now look at me, I am so pathetic because I don’t know how to love anymore! Why? Because of him! Because of what he did that is why I look so pathetic! I am so sorry for myself! Did you know that!”

Kyungsoo was shocked of his cousin’s confession. He never thought that Kai and Baekhyun used to have a past together. No wonder his cousin was very mad at him.

“I just… I just don’t want you to be as pathetic as me. I want you to know how to love. Don’t be like me Kyungsoo… don’t be like me.” Baekhyun continued to cry.

Kyungsoo ran to his cousin and hugged him back.

“Don’t be like me… Don’t be like me…” He continued saying as he wept on his cousin’s shoulder.

 

----------

 

It was early in the morning and Baekhyun was out of his hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter