My Love Story

A Borrowed Heart

"I'll see you tomorrow!" I said, turning my back a little before I dash off inside my apartment. They nodded. I waved my hand and jogged in.

B.A.P did accompany me once again on going home. Their apartment is just blocks away from mine , though it may be a bit far but it's already a routine for them and also for me. I opened the door of my dorm and took off my shoes as soon as I entered.

"I'm home." i mumbled, switching the lights on. I smiled for awhile and entered my room. "No one's home yet I'm saying i'm home." i told myself and shook my head. Im just the only person living here. It may be a bit risky for a girl to live alone, they leave me with no choice. And perhaps, this is what I want, the way to my dreams.


************************************************************************* 
 

"Hyung, are we not going to tell her?" Zelo asked Yongguk. They were slowly walking away from your apartment. Thinking deeply, Yongguk just sighed leaving Zelo's question unanswered.

"Zelo-yah, don't worry about it okay? She'll find it out soon." Youngjae said, patting Zelo's back.

"We just cant tell her right now, everything seems fine..for her." Himchan added. Yongguk was still walking silently, not knowing how to deal with this situation. Being the oldest, he has no idea.

"Hyung, are you okay?" JongUp asked. Yongguk nodded. 

"Yongguk-ah, d-do you know why Daehyun's not here? " you asked.
"I-I dont know _____" Yongguk answered. His face buried in his knees. 
"Do you think something bad happened?" you asked once again. Your eyes fixed on Yongguk. 
"Let's go home." he said, leaving your question unanswered. 
       

                                                                                           ************************************************************

I threw my bag on the side and hopped to my bed. I lay down, facing the ceiling. Today , we were asked to compose a song. Although I have a couple of unfinished songs, I just have to make a new one to be fair. I closed my eyes, and placed my hand on my left chest near my heart, "Let's think for something good to compose." I told myself and breathed. I opened my eyes.

I pulled out my musical sheet and a pencil from my bag. "Where should I start?" i asked myself. I looked up and pout a little, thinking deeply on what to write and the topic. Love .. Daehyun .. I smiled and started to write ..

 

 
Love...
A word as lovely as this
Because it's you, that a life was possible
To me in this world was a big miracle

 
I smiled again, like an idiot. I thought of Daehyun and as to how we met. It's my first time i felt love. Ever in my life. I may be 18 already but this feeling is new. 

The first day of being a university student. A mixture of happiness, nervousness, curiosity and sadness is what you feel right now. Something that you cant explain in words. But something just bothers you , LANGUAGE BARRIER. You know the basic English but you're not fluent in speaking it.
 
* "I'm here to show my talent and n---- AWWW!" 
Just so you know, someone bumped into you. "Chesonghamnida." he said ,bowing and left.  You bowed back and smiled.
"Chesongham---" you snapped. "Jamkkanmanyo!"
 
The boy that bumped you stopped and turned his body . He was wearing a black shirt with small skull prints, jeans , sneakers and a MCM bag. "Ne?"
You stared at him blankly, your heart skipping a beat as to how you looked at him and you're feeling more nervous. Love at first sight?
* "Excuse me?" he asked , waving his hand in front of your face.
 
You were snapped back to reality , "U-Uh, " you shook your head ,* "I-i just.. uhmm... perhaps, are you Korean?" you asked in a low voice.
He laughed. You smiled. He smiled. You can feel your heart melting. Your eyes met with his, And you're already dying inside. Why do i feel this way?
 
* "Oh, well. I am, " he paused and offered his hand, "Jung Daehyun."
You looked at his hand, then to him , then back to his hand. You extended your arm and shaked his hand, "Hwang ______ "
He smiled at you and you smiled back. Still , your hand is still holding his hand, after a couple of seconds, you broke off. 
 
 
And....
Those innumerable promises 
and after meeting you the first day's sunlight
Even that scent, I will remember .
 
I felt proud of myself for just writting down the chorus of the song that I sure myself can relate into. Because for the first time in my life, I met someone and felt LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.